i mean....he is too much of controlling person...speaking of, i copied an entire convo on fb with moss but now its not letting me post it. hes so odd, moss is, but i dont care enough right now. im gonna take a shower. i start my new hours tomorrow. now i can start eating healthy again and soon join a gym and begin working out! went to church today. oh yes, we were supposed to babysit at the nursery but they werent there so my mom and i went to the service and during the song service we started singing "My God, is an awesome God he reigns from Heaven above' and i am telling you, during that song, I had chills. I felt the Holy Spirit in that room and I seriously felt so humbled. I wanted to just...give in to the chills...Man, Our God is an awesome God! Heres the song..
Sunday, August 7, 2016
friday....i wanted to go out and celebrate but mike caught up with me before i could even try to make other plans...and hes a bore. ughh....i cant...with him anymore....we went to applebees and i had a mango jalapeno margarita and after that we went to three mugs (formerly shrutys) but mike didnt want to spend money so we just came back here...but it was fine because there was a twitch stream, but of course mike falls asleep and im robbed of any sort of actual fun with another person. saturday we watched suicide squad, (when they first show harley quinn the song i lip synched is playing i was like , RIGHT ON!!!! you dont love me) and then we grilled up some shrimp and veggies and then we went to musikfest. i told him we can move in together if we get married and have a baby...but then i think...i cant do that with him.
i mean....he is too much of controlling person...speaking of, i copied an entire convo on fb with moss but now its not letting me post it. hes so odd, moss is, but i dont care enough right now. im gonna take a shower. i start my new hours tomorrow. now i can start eating healthy again and soon join a gym and begin working out! went to church today. oh yes, we were supposed to babysit at the nursery but they werent there so my mom and i went to the service and during the song service we started singing "My God, is an awesome God he reigns from Heaven above' and i am telling you, during that song, I had chills. I felt the Holy Spirit in that room and I seriously felt so humbled. I wanted to just...give in to the chills...Man, Our God is an awesome God! Heres the song..
i mean....he is too much of controlling person...speaking of, i copied an entire convo on fb with moss but now its not letting me post it. hes so odd, moss is, but i dont care enough right now. im gonna take a shower. i start my new hours tomorrow. now i can start eating healthy again and soon join a gym and begin working out! went to church today. oh yes, we were supposed to babysit at the nursery but they werent there so my mom and i went to the service and during the song service we started singing "My God, is an awesome God he reigns from Heaven above' and i am telling you, during that song, I had chills. I felt the Holy Spirit in that room and I seriously felt so humbled. I wanted to just...give in to the chills...Man, Our God is an awesome God! Heres the song..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment