Wednesday, February 12, 2020

office space

I am super excited, I halfway cleaned out my closet and set up my PC and my printer in it. I am transferring it into my own little office space, ala King of the Hill style. I want to put some LED lights in it and some more posters and what not...I can even put some books in it etc. I need to get rid of my old washer and dryer and put some of the stuff from my office in that room. I want a new washer/dryer combo, one that is one tho. No excuses! I have an office, so now I can go there to write. I do not want to use it for the internet use. That will be for WRITING!!! I also need photoshop, flash and illustrator...and whatever other editing software they have so I can edit videos together and what not. I can also make more playlists and download music, I can make more of my 'transvestigation' videos, I do need a good editing software...I can get a language setup, like Rosetta Stone??

Things I want to write about..first, the anand jon story. I mean, why not? Also, my ideas that I have...but I need some new ideas. I can do my childrens story ideas. I can use my kitchen table for all my art stuff..painting and what not.

I do wish I had a bigger house, but for now, this is my home. Yes, I would love to someday live in a nice country house...with a cornfield out back. I would love to have my own job working from home!?? YAHHH!! 

but anyways, I just do not want my life to be all about working at walmart then being so busy i waste my days off.

i need to start creating! doing something. i used to write all the time, and not just idiotically blogging. true writing.

things i need from walmart tho:

- scour pads, dish scrubbies, vitamins, LED lights, big hershey chocolate kiss valentines, 3.47 shirts for working out..
i forget.






















No comments:

Post a Comment