So, life is really boring right now. I have no idea what to look forward too. I have no idea when I can start living again. I have no set date as to WHEN ?? I will get off sasi? Or when I will get my license back, or when this job is going to end!? The hours are getting to me. I get extremely depressed while working. 4pm till 3am are very hard hours to adjust too, not just because the sleep pattern, but because my whole day is consumed. I just want to save up money, but how can I when I still have a lot of fines left? Next time I see my PO is in April. The ACMs are in April ,first weekend, so I am not able to go to that. Moss finally told me next year. I would rather wait till next year cuz, just because. I want my own place too. I can't get healthy and lose weight living here. My mother does not know how to adopt healthy eating patterns, and she should because she is diabetic, but she loves red meat. I mean, I try to just...I don't know? If I had my own kitchen I can cook and all that. I dont know how much longer I am on the list.
I do want more tattoos tho, and this is just a list, for myself:
-florals, dragonflies, ladybug, ivy collarbone
- palm tree and sunset arm
- anime girl ? cartoon girl? some kind of pinup? mermaid
- cyberkinetic christmas ghost
- holiday tattoos, candy cane, four leaf clover, peep
- snowflake
- my little pony, vintage
- little heart
- anchor
No comments:
Post a Comment