Sunday, January 3, 2016

the mossy diva

I unfriended and blocked Moss. I am just sick of how pissed off and yucky he makes me feel. He tries to call me out on how 'mean and nasty' I am, but I am not at all. I am not 'mean and nasty', nor am I condescending and judgemental. I asked Moss if he is going to the Lemmy memorial at the Rainbow. Lemmy was a regular at the Rainbow, so naturally the Rainbow is going to have a memorial day in honor of Lemmy. Moss said it will not really be a memorial, and that the Rainbow is just using his name to get more business. They are memorializing him all day, and I guess to Moss, that means a business endeavor and not really a memorial. I suppose it that day will bring in some business, but I also disagree with the outright statement Moss made by saying it will not be a true memorial. He also said that all it will be is people drinking and toasting his name.

This is how I replied to that, and this is how I honestly feel. See, Moss was telling me this in such a know it all tone that I was taken aback. Just because he lives by the  Rainbow, it does not make him an expert on what fans will consider a memorial to Lemmy. 

"
I just saw that. I don't know how much of a "memorial" it's gonna be. The have it going on for 14 hours! They just plan these things...to get more business. And always on a Sunday, which is usually a slow day for them.


Look at what he wrote. Look how he said it. He said it like he knows how they work. According to Moss, they do not really want to have a day dedicated to Lemmy, a regular at the Rainbow, to honor him...nope. They just want to trick patrons into showing up on a slow Sunday in order to pipe up business.
oh moss you know the fans will make it a memorial
he had a lot of fans i keep seeing motorhead ace of spades videos being posted
All they're gonna do...is drink. And toast his memory.
I'm glad we saw him !!
he had alot of fans and to true fans that is what they want to do plus he was a regular at the rainbow
you dont understand true metal or drinking so dont talk like a know it all
drinking in memorial is what rue fans of original metal/rock do!
alot of my friends who are in bands love lemmy
just bcus you live near the rainbow does not make you the expert on what a memorial is or will be

that is what i said to him, and that is how i feel. he said all they are going to drink. well, a true metalhead/motorhead/rocker likes a whiskey and motorhead. everyone i know in a band cites motorhead as one of their inspirations. and a whiskey is the perfect way to chill i say....if i was out there i would definately head out to the rainbow. he was a true legend at the rainbow heck i seen him there a few times...

true punk/rock/metalheads would want to go to the rainbow for his memorial.

east coast punks/rockers/metalheads love lemmy. moss thinks because he lives in hollywood, then what he says is how it is.

how is what i am saying condescending in any way, or judgemental?

if anything, moss is the one being condescending, (by later ignoring me because he doesn't like the way i am talking to him, so he basically wants me to play niceties with him and kiss his butt and be fake with him)...

judgemental? no moss is being judgemental by thinking that no one really wants to go to a lemmy tribute at the rainbow.

i am so sick of MOSS being condescending towards me. he is. he always is. it makes me feel YUCKY . he doesnt want me to say what is on my mind!???! he doesnt respect what i say then. 

he got me upset last week too. i cant remember why, (my parents are going to drop sage off and she wants me to go for the ride but its too long and uncomfortable)...i forget what he did last week to get me upset...

its always the same lines, i may of even wrote about it. 

i got upset after he accused me of being condescending but i was not at all all i said was true motorheads will actually enjoy that day. 

more of the convo
drinking in memorial is what rue fans of original metal/rock do!
alot of my friends who are in bands love lemmy
just bcus you live near the rainbow does not make you the expert on what a memorial is or will be
wtf was hat
that
I have a resolution for you - please try to say less condescending things to me. I don't appreciate it, and I don't do it to you.
moss you cant speak for everyone you have no idea to many going to the rainbow is something they want to do its not just a business endeavor
sorry to burst your bubble
i will say whatever i feel
do not tell me not to speak my mind if you ask me that is condescending
Two can play that game.
DO NOT TELL ME WHAT KIND OF RESOLUTIONS TO MAKE! THAT IS WHAT IS ON MY MIND AND ITS NOT A GAME TO ME
YOU THINK YOU SPEAK FOR EVERYONE?

he told me what kind of resolution to make then he said two can play at that game? girl no! dont even try that with me!!

hes a little diva ya see that?

seriously kevin do you see where i am coming from tho??!

sheesh


EDIT NO NOT SHEESH!

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT I SAID NOTHING 'CONDESCENDING OR JUDGEMENTAL' ALL I WAS DOING WAS EXPRESSING MY THOUGHTS WHICH IS


NO NO MOSS I DISAGREE WITH YOU. i do not think its just going to be a business endeavor, at least not for the fans. maybe for the jew owners (and thats not a semite remark its a compliment) 

ughhh for the fans, it will be meaningful. and that is all that i was saying. do you see him? not liking what i said so he tells me to stop being meanies to him?

girl grow up! of course after that i did get all upset...TBC

because what he said to me was not true, so i got all upset after that because that is how moss makes me feel. 

here is the rest of the convo:

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES!



No
I don't
i said, there are true fans who appreciate a memorial at the rainbow and you jsut say its a business endeavor
and that is me being condescending? no moss
you are being condescending by telling me to not say what is on my mind.
I guess it depends on what your definition of a "memorial" is.
i said moss you have no clue how important that will be for true fans especially since he spent alot of time at the rainbow i would even go.
a tribute
you say its going to be drinking true rock/metal fans enjoy a whisky and motorhead trust me i have lots of friends in punk bands, reggae rock and they love lemmy
and drinking
i think that you feel as if you are the expert on how everything goes down because its in 'your town'
that is my opiniion and i will express it
you dont know how it is out here its not all about you and 'your town' moss krivin
oh and also, do not ever tell me what to do and who are you to make a resolution for me?
dont you DARE tell me what to do or say moss i have my own mind and i will say what is on my mind
and you are being condescending by being passive aggressive by not replying back
as if you are too afraid to or better than what i am saying
you are being condescending
"I dont have time for this" so what does that mean? you are the better person? you think you are?
Here's MY resolution - I don't want to respond when you're judgmental and condescending to me.
SEE!??? SEE!??
im not being judgemental or condescending at all how so?
For one - STOP telling me what I think.
how am i being condescending by saying i think alot of people will appreciate a tribute at the rainbow
when did i tell you what to think?
or where
That's fine - but then you throw me into it.
In a negative manner.
you act like its not going to be a cool thing for true motorhead fans moss
no not negative just how i think
Stop telling me how I act !!
you say, 'its just going to be people drinking and doing a toast' and i said yes but alot of true metal fans that is what they like to do
It is negative
i never told you how to act
no its not
UNFRIENDING YOU BYE BYE
i dont like you! now im being negative
you are ugly
your fucking wrong
you are trying to piss me off that was not negative at all
i said true motorheads like that sort of thing
you said its a business endeavor
my opinion is i do not agree
where did i tell you what to think?
or how to act?
WHERE DID I TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK OR ACT?
I EXPRESSED MY THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER BY SAYING TRUE MOTORHEADS LIKE THAT SORT OF THING. I DO NOT THINK ITS JUST A BUSINESS ENDEAVOR.
I SAID ALL MY FRIENDS IN BANDS HAVE LEMMY AS AN IDOL
This is rude. I consider it rude, and I never talk to you like that! <<you dont understand true metal or drinking so dont talk like a know it all>>
moss comes across as a baby who is overly sensitive. where or when did i tell him how to act of think? no where. this is why i get upset. he wants to play victim when all i did was say what i thought in a rational manner.

yes i am a bit expressive, but that doesnt mean i am 'mean and nasty' yes i called him a know it all because what he said and the way he said it was as if he 'knew it all'

"open on sundays to bring in business"


WHERE DID I TELL YOU WHAT TO SAY OR ACT LIKE?
THATS NOT RUDE MOSS
ITS MY HONEST THOUGHTS
YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL BY SAYING ITS A BUSINESS ENDEAVOR
WELL TO ALOT OF FANS IT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT
NOT JUST A BUSINESS ENDEAVOR
THATS MY HONESET THOUGHTS
ALOT OF FANS WILL NOT JUST THINK IT WAS A BUSINESS ENDEAVOR THO
Then keep your "honest thoughts" about me, to yourself.
YOU SAYING THAT AND ASSUMING IT MAKES YOU APPEAR AS A KNOW IT ALL
NO I WILL NOT
IM NOT GOING TO SAY THINGS TO KISS YOUR UGLY BUTT MOSS
UNLIKE YOUR OTHER 'FRIENDS'
IM GOING TO SAY WHAT IS ON MY MIND
IM NOT GOING TO BE FAKE TO YOU. MOSS I FEEL YOU WERE BEING A KNOW IT ALL
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GOOD BYE WE DONT NEED TO BE FRIENDS
I DONT LIKE HYPER SENSITVE CRYBABIES ANYWAYS
NOW I AM BEING MEAN
BUT WHAT I SAID WAS NOT WRONG AT ALL YOU OVERLY SENSITIVE PUSSY
you have no idea
you probably saw the allentown boy trending finally too huh
i unfriended you bye bye
GOOD RIDDANCE MOSS i did nothing wrong. i dont like you to be honest.
you want to be friends with someone fake
im pissed now yes but i said nothing wrong before
im not going to be fake what is wrogn with you moss
seriously. you are the epitome of hollywood sleazies
you know that?
you are the exact sort of person to avoid
i dont like using people and being fake

what? baby cant handle it? seemed to mean and nasty and verged on me telling him how to think. i dont think so. i called moss epitome of hollywood sleaze because that is how a sleazy person handles things. they expect everyone to kiss butt and never express themselves, do all moss's friends use him in some way not me i am real and that is what true punk is about no need to have fakery fuckery going on please....girl please

and yes, towards the end i was being straight up mean because i was heated and disgusted. do you see why some people are like oil and vinegar? no real flow with moss and i.

he basically fell into my life because SPIES THATS WHY!???!


oh yeah what was that one song again? i forget. that whistling song

its all spies...whatever








No comments:

Post a Comment