Saturday, May 21, 2016

i have my own place now

So two weeks ago I got a call from housing telling me they have a unit, so on Tuesday I gave them the pro-rated rent as well as a security deposit and another deposit for pets. I have my place, I just have not slept there yet!?!?!!! I don't really have furniture...I haven't really gotten prepared. One your name gets called, you have to take it, I guess...:/ I was thinking I was going to have a 2 story, but its a bungalow style...which is fine. I need a haircut I hate these layers, and I want straight hair back!!!! 
I got a toaster, microwave, kitchen table, entertainment stand (for a 42" tv...what if I want to get a bigger tv tho!???! ) Mike brought over my old dresser, not sure if i wanted it..i want all new, nice things!!!??!? I got a comfy couch and loveseat, also got a rug. Some bathroom towels and washcloths.

Its a small place so I do not really want to clutter it up. i had so many ideas on how to decorate but I kind of want to follow a theme. i still feel depressed but driving around my dads car here and there kind of reminded me of being a person. i feel a sense of...nervousness or perhaps, feeling as if time is passing me by. i feel anxious. this job...oh this job...i can't stay there. the hours are just....now that i have my own place, i really just want to have evenings to actually cook dinners for myself.
So my home theme is going to be, 
a cozy, comfy oasis, sort of cluttered, (but in a good way), plants and photos, knick knacks...etc

what i need: 
KITCHEN:
- blender
- plates, dishes, pots, pans
- silverware
- glasses, cups
- cutting board
- mortar and pestle
- spatulas, cooking utensils
- mandolin (for spaghetti squash)
- ice cube trays
- napkin holder
- spices, olive oils, pink himalayan salt
- placemats
- oven mitts
- fridge magnets
- wall clock (i have)
- LED lighting for under cabinets
- meat thermometer
- timer
- air popcorn maker
LIVING ROOM
- coffee table, end tables
- lamps, lights
- IKEA photography
- ARTWORK!!, cityscapes, Miami art deco, zen, palm trees
- retro gumball machine
- side cabinet 
- bookshelf, display cabinet
- desk for computer, printer
- cat perch for window
- gummi bear light 

bedroom
i want a bed but i have a futon, but would like a comfortable bed...nightstands, lamp
i have a fluffy rug
vanity desk



bathroom
- need a new showerhead
my aunt got me a shower curtain, i kind of wanted to get my own...shrug also need a new showerhead, the one i have doesnt seem to work well. im thinking...an LED one of course!!

i want this for my room:

damnet its not available, well, i can always do my OWN photography
PINK ROSES and a romantic, light filter

bath and body works candles and wallflowers (plug ins)
IM GONNA ORDER IT! this really cool photog i saw, its from ikea. well, maybe i will order it later. after i get the furniture setup. um...hrmmm...
I CAN BRING MACAROONS!!!



watercolors

i can start painting, and doing art stuff, hobbies. craftbooks. i want to do watercolors. macaroons, miami art decor, palm trees

eiffle tower, hollywood sign, narutomaki

i always wanted a globe...i dont have enough rooms for everything i want...

i want to get married soon and move into a country home, and have a family. but for now, i will enjoy my little home....

um....cant think I CANT THINK!! i was supposed to go to work this morning but i was not able to fall asleep



No comments:

Post a Comment