Sunday, May 22, 2016

I offended Bunny

So, a month or so I watched an unboxing of youtube star "Bunny" or grav3yardgirls, curated beautycon box. One of the items included in her box was this lip thing (lip tattoo???) from dolls kill. i always notice that bunny has yellowish teeth, and I saw the dolls kill thing has yellow teeth, so like a mean bitch, I made a comment. she must of seen it because she made a video about her teeth. the beautycon box was made 2 months ago, i commented about a month or so ago, and then she made the Whats wrong with my teeth? video, in which she talked about how her teeth are really sensitive and how she cannot use teeth whitener products due to her sensitivity. so....i feel bad. i mean, she explained it all in a really doesnt give a fuck way, still tho!??! one time i was first to comment on a facebook snooki post, (i said WE DONT CARE!!!) or something like that, to a post she made about something, i forget. i saw it was deleted....but anyways here are some screencaps i saved just now...

her curated box lol


i edited this...its what appears on her youtube list, and the one actually says she ate POISONED fries and the next one is the whats wrong with my teeth video. below that is my comment on her unboxing video (you have to search youtube if you care)

No comments:

Post a Comment