“I forgot about that,” Zellweger admitted. “It’s a pretty big thing to forget, isn’t it? That made me sad. It made me sad that somehow people were using that as a way to be cruel and calling someone gay as a pejorative, which has fateful consequences. Of course, there’s the bigger-picture problem of why anyone had to make up a story at all.”
“I’d said all I needed to say on that subject,” she added. “I’m an old-fashioned gal who doesn’t feel it’s appropriate to hang out your laundry on the lawn. I feel you devalue yourself as a human being when you share very personal things with a bajillion strangers who are making fun of you. I just don’t see that there’s any dignity in that.”
she is right. she does not have to tell her what she knows, but the thing is...does it matter? i suppose so, since he is a country singer and that fan base would most likely not accept him being gay....but he is. i know someone who said he brought his boyfriend on tour with him. so, so what?
and based off what renee said, i do respect her. before, i was like, 'so...renee got her face back?' and family guy made fun of her, likening her to an ant eater.
also...bridget jones is having a baby!?? how old is bridget jones supposed to be anyway!???!
No comments:
Post a Comment