before i forget, a few things. so, i watched Snowden on Friday. First off...first of all, snowden is played by joseph gordon levitt. i always confessed my crush on him, (actually, i did get a crush because he reminded me of john that tsa guy who is now a cop and i used to like him...now, not so much...meh....)...but anyways, oh btw, that other cop im talking to is a flake so he ruined any sort of..not attraction, interest, i may of obtained, had we ever actually went out to dinner and maybe drinks and get to know each other, meaning, actually TALKING AND CONVERSING! i don't just want him to come over when he is on duty, what fun is that? no i do not have a cop fetish so im not sure what he was thinking...kidding...that actually might be kind of hot.
anyways, who cares...that movie, is about snowden and about how he revealed how the CIA is reading EVERYONE...EVERYONES EMAILS etc...see, i knew this, for years. years before i even heard of snowden. i used to tell people, no one believed me. i had proof too that they were listening in through cell phones etc, i was at my friends house and we were hanging out with his roommate, (todd this guy who got me the production assistant job) this was years ago, and i even said , i will PROVE that they are listening...and i went to the adultswim boards and someone posted about something we were talking about. lots of weird stuff...
back then i went by 'poison apple'. i knew about the webcam being activated even if the light is off, via the adultswim boards. i used to put tape over it (if they log in to my cam now all they will see is my discolored pallor to my face and double chin due to looking down at the monitor)..
i knew they were gonna say poison in the movie, and they did. "Poison Apple" (synch i just heard SAY MY NAME for some devour commercial, i have been getting lots of synchs..
this is weird..perhaps intergalactic. before we got to the movie, i noticed a billboard for bartending school. i said maybe i should go to bartending school. in the movie, he says, 'they might start off watching an international banker" and then it turns into his cousin the dentist (who they monitor) and all his contacts down to the BARTENDER (nintendo..just heard)...in so and and so..bartender huh? i keep seeing about rob zombies new movie 31 so last night i tried to watch it on amazon prime but it was too expensive so i just bought "Now you see me 2" and the same premise about stealing some sort of database to HACK everyone....and the girls name is LULA! LULA is another online name i use NOW...those two movies are about hacking and spying...and they said my online name in both.
this is strange. so...i see that a well known adult swim voice actor just died...
normally, i would not say anything about it, just pay my respects, however that way. i am not trying to upset anyone, but i had to post to the group...about how maybe his death was adult swims sacrifice. c. martin croker, voice of zorak and moltar and a bunch of other characters from space ghost and aqua teen and many other. see normally, i wouldnt think anything of it, but i posted it to the group. i saw a link of the boards about his death and someone linked this....
also this was written by his wife or girlfriend about his last hours...
I write this as a different person than I was 2 days ago.
I am destroyed and will never be the same.
Because so many have asked I wanted to explain
what happened to my dearest Clay. I will not talk of this again here.
For the past 3 years not a week has gone by when I was not with Clay or messaging with him. He was my heart. Even when we had disagreements he messaged me to see if I was okay. Saturday, he was talkative and loving. . We went to Rusan's to eat sushi as we had done a thousand times before. Then to the bookstore . While there he began to feel sick. I turned around and could not find him and shortly after realized he had gone out to the car. I quickly rushed him home as he began to throw up. I put him in the bed and begged him to let me call an ambulance. He would not agree.
I stayed with him for the next 2.5 hours , holding his hair back and putting a wet towel on his head. He began to feel better and we decided it must be food poisoning. We talked about so many things during that time. Friends, new exciting work and our relationship. We laughed and kidded each other.
He asked me to get something for indigestion at the store and I needed to bring my car back. So foolishly, I left for less than an hour
to do this and returned quickly. The last thing he said was "How long will you be gone? Come right back. I need you here."
When I returned Clay was on the floor unconscious. I did CPR until the ambulance arrived and they pronounced him. This cannot be happening.
I regret leaving for those few minutes, I regret the ups and downs we sometimes had. But we always came back together and made it work. My saving grace is that we told each other often that we loved each other. We said it without hesitation and with a hint of a smile. We said it this day.
Clay loved his fans and friends so much. I heard so many stories about so many of you...I felt I knew you. He tonight would be sitting at his computer in awe , being humble and so very thankful for all the love that you have given him.
I do not know how I will go on. Safe travels my love. We will meet again one day.
So, he thought it was food poisoning...but what was it? Was he poisoned? I just find that kind of odd....or maybe I am being kind of hurtful and self absorbed and insensitive. nonetheless sad overall.
ok so...not sure what else i wanted to say!??? adult swim...anyways idk...
almost forgot to share a story of the mandela effect...
so i vividly remember...(i see the old sprint guy sitting on a bench with someone else ala forest gump) and this is about forest gump...
when i was younger, i remember i used to say ," LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET" IS IS IS NOT WAS! now it is , "LIFE WAS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET' AND THE MOM SAYS, LIFE IS A BOX OF CHOCOLATES
also, i remember watching..oh shit i am going to talk about an ex boyfriend i dated for a few years GET OVER IT . ITS PART OF MY PAST and this story resinates so chill
so we were all watching silence of the lambs and i remember our friend rich was utterly creeped out and fascinated *SIDENOTE THEY ARE PLAYING SPACE GHOST IN REMEMBRANCE*
what else...but yeah, rich was so creeped out by him saying, "Hello Clarice"....he kept mimicking that part. anyways....now that part is and never was in the movie...
WHAT THE FACKKKK!??!?

No comments:
Post a Comment