Saturday, December 24, 2016
im off sasi
I am happy that I am actually.....OFF SASY COMPLETELY! It has been a very long time! This has been an extremely lengthy process, but I am gettin there..(wherever there is???). 2017 will be a good year for me. I have suffered enough, and I can only speak from personal experience. In the grand scheme of things, I am healthy, I have a job, I have my own place. Last January, I looked up to the night sky and made two wishes upon two stars. "I wish to get my own place", and, "I wish to get off sasy." And it took a while, yes, but it did happen! I got my place in May, and I got off Sasy last week. I do need a car, yes, and I am trying to save, of course it is hard to do with rent and bills. It's ok, I will get there! Now I can start travelling. I have Las Vegas coming up, and New Orleans, (although I am not so sure about NO right now unless I quit this harried job...and get another job.) This job, albeit I am grateful, it is very tough and very depressing. I do like working, but it takes a toll on me. 10 hour days till 3am. I don't think I can do this much longer. When I get a car, I will look for other jobs. Or, maybe I do not even need a car right away. OH MY GOSH IM HUNGRY i cant think. but yeah..we will see how it goes. will i make it to the 1 year point? or will i take a break and go to new orleans and enjoy life again???? hmm, guess we will see! ciau
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yayyyyyy thats great Lori xxxx
ReplyDelete