Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Shopping!

I remember, I could not WAIT to have my own place! I was envisioning how I would decorate it! Now, I want to minimalize a bit. My place is small, so I want to really de-clutter. I also want to get rid of clothes that I just do not wear. I want to start cooking again. Things I want to do, *but never do*...

- Finish my list of songs I shazamed and add it to my ipod.
- Update my list of things I want/need
- Rosetta Stone
- Write!
- Paint
- Go through my magazines and cut out recipes and tips, add to my scrapbook.

There are just so many magazines, so many scrapbooks, it's virtually impossible to do all this!?? So, do not stress over it either. Do a few recipes here and there.

The trips are done. Nothing on my agenda. No more planning, except of course, Moss is planning Thanksgiving. He's obsessed!? He wants to go to the Pburg/Easton game. What is his deal tho? No more Vegas trips, nothing.

I can now focus on myself! What do I need to do, to make myself happy? Fulfilled. Meet new people. Start working out. Get pregs??!?? I need to get married tho, and I do not see that happening with Mike. He doesn't make me happy OR fulfilled. Maybe I can start dating.

Now, shopping!

Ulta, Home Goods, Marshalls, Hobby Lobby! Mall! These things make us happy, they make us feel safe and fuzzy. Shopping is good. It's nice to buy nice things. Makeup. Remember a few years back, that whole instagram/makeup/fun goodness!??? Why not bring back those feelings?

My parents are supposed to drop things off but I want to lay in my bed and just watch makeup tutorials, home tours, mukbangs and asmrs. I have been so busy these past few weeks, I just want and need to chill out.












No comments:

Post a Comment