Mike,
We met way back, years ago, like you said, at Riverside. This must of been 2011...I believe? We have been through alot! I was 31 when I met you, I believe. We have had own ups and downs throughout. Good times, bad times, times. Times where we were just used to each other's presences. You have been such a part of my life, you are almost a second skin to me. We tried to leave each other, but always end up back together.
Even tho, maybe we are not right for each other. Marriage is an important step. Respect must be there, both of us for each other. We need to be tender with each other, loving, caring. We need to be bonded. Marriage is not a game, it is not a carefree joke. It is about the utmost respect and love for one another.
I think u should post this on your wall.
ReplyDeleteScared to?
Women ha!