Tuesday, October 8, 2019

i have been getting my period every month (give or take)..since i was 13 years old. my period stories? um..i dont really have any? i mean...i have bled before and not have a pad. it doesnt really leak down the side of your legs tho. more like, it gets sticky in your underwear, and depending on what you are wearing , the stain will just be noticeable in the crotch area. so, not as if people are gonna notice blood everywhere. also, not gonna leave some blood stain on some poor sap either. yeah, cramps happen..but its not going to affect your whole outlook of the day..it comes every month. yes. check. first few days you cannot wear a tampon without a pad. for real tho. or you will leak on through the tampon..

with that being said, i googled 'celebrities who free bleed' because i remember reading about some blind where a female celeb just free bled everywhere. now, did this really happen? and who wsa this female celeb? do female celebs even get periods?

heres an article i found:

https://people.com/health/celebrity-period-pms-stories/?slide=5759493#5759493

Dakota Johnson "My boobs are like eight times the size they normally are. It’s really a traumatic thing, and it happens every month.”
um..having a period will not cause your boobs to get any bigger. WEIRD!??!

dove cameron : 
These days, the Descendants actress is completely comfortable being candid about her menstrual cycle. “I’m totally open about it now,” she said. “It’s actually super cool to get your period. I always get so stoked. My boyfriend’s like, ‘You’re a woman, that’s awesome.’ I’m like, ‘I know, it’s pretty great.'”

WEIRD of her boyfriend to say that to her. YOURE A WOMAN! THATS GREAT!??!

um what guy is gonna congratulate his girlfriend on being a woman because she got her period??

amy schumer says she was wearing a vivianne westwood dress and an OB tampon. um WHAT WHY? if you are wearing a designer dress, no small little OB tampon is gonna keep you safe! unless you are on the tail end of your period...

While on the subject, the star recounted being startled after asking a group of women for a tampon at a recent photo shoot. “The girl goes, in front of the whole room, ‘What size?’ I’m like, I know there’s different sizes of tampons, obviously, but nobody’s ever confronted me,” Schumer shared. “Like, ‘What’s the circumference of your — you’re a big hole, a little hole? How big is the hole in your body?’”


amy schumer, again, it does not work like that. she might have a vagina.. shcumer, but she aint getting a period..theres a video jon humanity did of her a while back. he doesnt make transvestigations anymore. but different size tampons work for different times of ones period. (i havent had my period in 2 months..since beginning of august)


lena dunham said she had a 13 day period once. um WHAT?  a real female would get that checked out

mindy kaling: I started menstruating in ninth grade. I spent all of eighth grade faking that I had my period, down to sticking Kotex in my underwear in case anyone needed proof,” she wrote.

FAKING she had her period. natalie portman joked that she was faking her pregnancy.

yeah..truth lies in weird ..whatevers


mon
















No comments:

Post a Comment