Wednesday, December 19, 2012

oh geez...

if i had that patience to find all these clips compile them and make a video of 'this is crazy' i would...

carly rae jepson, 'this is crazy' salma hayek in some new movie 'this is crazy' little ceasers son dissociative mime and duality stripes shirt, 'this is crazy', a commercial i just saw for the ipad, 'this is crazy' 

YES THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY SHIT! I NEEDED THAT TRIP CUZ I WILL KEEP FALLING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE AND NOT IN A GOOD TRIP. NOW I CAN THINK SOMEWHAT RATIONALLY AND NOT GET ALL WRAPPED UP IN THIS INSANITY!

i for one, do not believe in this, if i attempted to i'd go batty insane...but this article...or whatever you want to call it...SHEESH!! but yeah i did think, adam lanzas father does look like the mad tv guy...i think this article is pure disinfo madness however!!???!!!!

 http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

MAD!! ANOTHER SYNC mad tv i just read kill heard it on the office just typed MAD heard it on the office, 'i am not a mind reader' it just said

No comments:

Post a Comment