Wednesday, December 5, 2012

sync superpower activated

hey so earlier i was posting about soaps etc ok???? on facebook that is....i need to write about my syncs i usually post about them whatever...so, i put on family guy and i heard peter talking about decorative soaps. so i was like, ok....so then...i went to scroll to the facebook post to write, 'decorative soaps' and i looked up and saw where my friend candi had liked one of my posts, and at the same time chris said, "I WANT CANDY" so i thought, my sync superpower has been activated, (not realizing it was the superpower episode) well, it IS the superpower family guy episode...next joke on the show was, guess...N' SYNC WAS ON IT!!?? THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME THE OTHER NIGHT I SAW SOMETHING ON THE BOARDS THAT TRIGGERED ME TO REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BABY SO I THOUGHT OF HOW I WANT A BABY SO I POSTED THAT THEN THE AQUA TEEN SHOW HAD A BIG BABY ON IT........................



 

No comments:

Post a Comment