Thursday, February 25, 2016

MOSS IS AN IGNORANT FUNGUS

I unfriended and blocked Moss because he is an ignorant fuck that lives in a safe Hollywood bubble, gleefully in his media painted world of niceties. He told me I was being rude to him because I was telling him facts of snuff films existing. He told me his fat, 40 year old female friend told him that she was offered to do a porn film for 20,000.00, overseas, I believe. No normal porn pays that, so I asked him, 'a snuff film?" He gave me a snopes link which says that snuff does not exist. First of all, I do not trust snopes at all and it is for the smarmy, left wing, thinker who does not have the ability to question anything. The snopes logo is a snake. I do not even care. But this is not about conspiracy. This is not about satanic practice, (although I am sure it goes hand in hand). Moss thinks that snuff films do not exist!??!! Does child porn exist? Yes. It does. If child porn exists, then why not snuff. Snuff is usually a murder or suicide caught on film. Have we seen snuff? I am sure at one point in our lives, each of us has seen snuff. Faces of death, curiosity killed the cat...I have no idea. I do not seek snuff type stuff, so I have no idea. I know it is out there. My ex boyfriend told me, (years ago), that when he was a teenager, his friend put in a video of a girl getting raped and murdered. It exists. People are sick. To say it does not exist shows that you are an ignorant tool who thinks everyone has good intentions.

Moss also told me that he disagrees, and that there is no such things as occult images. Rihanna used blatant occult images in that video I posted before, Lady Gaga the same. Kesha, etc...and they do not deny it. There IS occult imagery in music videos. They use masonic imagery.

Moss- I disagree.

Moss, are you stupid!? It is right there!? "I disagree"...

So I asked Moss, 'so let me ask you this. Are these musicians using occult imagery for attention? Sometimes they do it because they know #illuminati is a trendy thing nowadays, so they will use this imagery to garnish attention. Call it a marketing ploy....call it whatever you want, but it is occult imagery. So, do you think they are just jumping on this bandwagon???"

He says he disagrees, so this tells me the next thing.
If these musicians and artists are not aware (were you aware? Dr. OZ synch)..of the occult imagery, then they are being used as puppets and tools. They have no idea that there is a pentagram in their music video, or egyptian imagery, why...they are just clueless, ignorant puppets, (like Moss)...they think its all puppies and rainbows! Therefore, someone else is controlling the strings, putting in this obvious occult imagery. Someone more sinister, Satan perhaps!? So...since Moss does not believe that Rihanna or Katy Perry are aware of their occult imagery, (but it is...occult imagery), then SATAN must be controlling them, therefore, blind as a bat Krivin must believe in SATAN!!!


"I disagree". Disagree!?? WITH WHAT!??!? hey asshole! i call him. he says im being rude. fuck him!

I was telling him how I heard an interview with a black girl who said she was given 10,000.00 because they did a snuff film. Some snuff porn has someone having sex with a girl doggy style and chops off her head...(doesnt exist. snopes. never happened) how do we know tho? how do we know for sure. Obviously, there is a dark underworld, there is the black web also..where bitcoin runs rampant and people use it do purchase child porn, so what makes us think that children are the only ones getting victimized? If child snuff films exist, then why wouldn't adult snuff films exist? If there is videos of children getting sexually abused and murdered, then why the fuck wouldn't there be videos of adults getting sexually abused and murdered out there? Moss is a fucking idiot, Im sorry, but he is. Then he gets so pussified and tells me "I'm being rude to him"


Moss lived a white privelidged life...ALL HIS FUCKING LIFE! he lives in Hollywood, he does not work. He has a nice car. He has an IMAC. IPHONE, he has roth IRAS. he has a pretty pleasant life. not once did he ever experience anything nasty, except maybe being called an ignorant asshole. that stings. its rude and nasty. has he ever struggled? oh, maybe when his brother refuses to sign a contract so that their mothers property can be divided for all his kids, therefore giving moss more money. oh the struggles. has he ever been beaten, raped? has he ever had a gun pulled on him? has he ever had to sell his body for money to eat? has he ever had to really struggle or feel true horror? nope! he thinks all of life is just swell, and things like that just do no exist.


The worse thing that has ever happened to him is when I called him an ignorant asshole. The horror!

Moss, are you aware that 'artists' use occult, masonic and egyptian themes in their videos?"
-Moss ""I disagree"







this is not a photoshopped image from a fan SHE put this up there. lady gaga put the 666 on her own forehead!





















1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete