Friday, February 26, 2016

Open Letter Battles (Adult Swim David Cross vs. Mike Lazzo; Yelp 24 employee )

I will put up two links, which contain more links within it. First one is a battle between adult swim CEO Mike Lazzo, ("the guy who runs adult swim",) and David Cross, (and H. Jon Benjamin)...click on links to read more responses to and fro. Apparantly...David Cross is upset because he originally pitched the Icelandic Blue idea, but was turned down. He noticed that his idea was later done. It's just kind of amusing and entertaining to read the bitter banter to and fro. Here is the link to that:

http://www.avclub.com/article/david-cross-h-jon-benjamin-and-mike-lazzo-engage-e-215577

Moving on...next we have the yelp24 millenial who lives in San Fransisco, who wrote an open letter to her employer, (even calling the guy out, posting a picture of his house online, and including links to his twitter, which is public domain, still...) I understand..complaining about your job online, or talking about it on youtube, I have done it, yes....but....I don't know, she did get a point across....I suppose. 


well anyways, here is the link to that...(but there are lots of open letters and responses and i dont feel like putting up all the links!)
https://medium.com/@saramichener/36-year-old-destroys-29-year-old-millennial-who-ripped-25-year-old-yelp-employee-who-got-fired-aa91972dedff#.qlaidvuen

No comments:

Post a Comment