Well, not quite the Hollywood sign..but a hollywood sign regardless. On the way to work, it smelled like pot at 25th street. This reminded me of Hollywood, how it just smells like that, because people can smoke pot right out in the open. Anyways, that got me thinking about when the next time I will be in Hollywood will be? Well, when???!??! We came to the stoplight, and the license plate on the car in front of us was HLY (and a few numbers) HLY. HOLLY! however, there was no WOOD to finish it. So I looked out the window and looked at signs and words, because I just knew I WOULD see the word WOOD, somehow...
then i saw it! On the sign for a restaurant called Carabbas, it said "WOOD fired grill!" WOOD! THE WOOD made its appearance! hollyWOOD!!!!
the pause symbolized the pause in which I am in now...the pause in life, indicating that i have to wait for it (like I had to wait to see the WOOD), but it will happen! i just have to wait a bit!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment