Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ascent talent

Like I said, I am always getting emails for Ascent Talent, which are promotional jobs where you hand out fliers, snacks, samples, brochures, sticker books...what have you. When I did the Panini event for the COPA in Bethlehem, the supervisor type guy was weird, quiet. Serious. Even the other girl who was there mentioned that. When I had to sit down because it got so hot, he did not allow me to sit it out, he asked if I wanted to leave early. We should of gotten a break, especially in the sun because it was so hot. whatever, I just left early. Another thing, I still have not received my check. I did that event weeks ago!??! This is unacceptable. Also, one would need some sort of pod to get them around, and to sleep in. Wouldn't that be neat? Because they have events everywhere, but far...like Ocean Park NJ (wherever that is?), Cedar Knolls, Jersey City....NYC!? Idk...whatever

I NEED A NEW JOB very sick of my job, its the hours which are killing me. I think I am going to email her soon and just...get it over with. Phuket, sick of working 10 hours a night..

No comments:

Post a Comment