Saturday, June 25, 2016

Celebrity talk: Blake Lively was pregnant in that corseted dress? Ariel Winter grad dress...etc

Blake Lively was in the news for wearing a dress at Cannes which accentuated her backside, causing her to tweet, "Oakland booty". First off, I never knew the baby got back song had that phrase, 'oakland booty'. The only words I know is, "I like them real big and juicy, so find that juicy bubble...I'm tired of magazines, say flat butts are the thing, ....fonda aint got a motor on the back of her honda??? say cosmo says your fat well i aint down with that gimme a sista cant resist her red beans and rice dont miss her say cosmo says your fat well i aint down with that gimme a sista cant resist her red beans and rice dont miss her say cosmo says your fat well i aint down with that gimme a sista cant resist her red beans and rice dont miss her say cosmo says your fat well i aint down with that gimme a sista cant resist her red beans and rice dont miss her say cosmo says your fat well i aint down with that gimme a sista cant resist her red beans and rice dont miss her say cosmo says your fat well i aint down with that gimme a sista cant resist her red beans and rice dont miss her

well, you get the point...anyways..........here is the pic:

oh wait, so I guess "LA Face with an oakland booty," is a celebrity cool thing, seeing as Katy Perry and Khloe Kardashian posted about it:

they did, i dont feel like finding it, but yes confirmed, blake lively WAS pregnant while she wore that dress

"
Blake Lively has been causing quite a stir during her glamorous few weeks at the Cannes Film Festival, but not all of the buzz has been great. Of course, we've loved seeing her tiny baby bump and her giggly photo session with Kristen Stewart, but on Tuesday, the actress faced social media heat for the way she captioned a red carpet Instagram snap. "L.A. face with an Oakland booty," Blake wrote alongside two snaps of her in a sequined cutout dress; the phrase, if you don't recognize it, comes from the wildly popular Sir Mix-a-Lot song, "Baby Got Back."

so...here is the dress


so, yahoo news later reports (in the celebrity section)...that blake lively made this statement:
“It’s also unfair what you see in the media so much. What I look like on a red carpet is not what I look like in real life,” she told the host. “Even in that dress, I’m wearing a great, tiny corset that like someone has cinched me in within an inch of my life and it’s the most favorable version.”

So, is she saying that she was corseted within an inch of her life, whilst pregant???!??!

I mean, I do not think that is a good idea!

Here are a few other outfits she wore after the Oakland booty dress:




tsk....just...no. Oh, I do like the other outfits she wore...the sweats and dress and the denim jacket and dress.

what else!?? So, in other "news", I keep hearing about Ariel Winters and seeing her being dressed up and loving her new 'curves' Shes a hypocrite tho, because if she truly 'loved her curves' then she would not of gotten a breast reduction.

quote from this link: http://www.eonline.com/news/685642/ariel-winter-17-has-breast-reduction-surgery-modern-family-star-reveals-why-her-boobs-went-from-a-32f-to-a-34d


Speaking to Glamour.com, the actress does just that by announcing that she underwent breast reduction surgery on June 4 to reduce the size of her boobs from a 32F to a 34D. "It's amazing to finally feel right," the 17-year-old Modern Family star tells the magazine. "This is how I was supposed to be."
Until this summer, Winter says it was "really hard" to dress up for red carpet events. "There was so little that I could wear that was age-appropriate. I'd have to wear the dress that was super tight and form-fitted everywhere because if I didn't, it didn't look good. I didn't really have an option other than to wear fitted clothes. Everyone would [say], 'Why is she dressing so mature? That's so inappropriate for her age!' I understood what they were saying," the actress explains. "It's not like I wanted to pick out those inappropriate dresses, it's just that I didn't really have another choice, or I was going to get ridiculed."
then...she wears a skanky looking dress to her graduation....


later, she defends it...""Embrace all that you are. Don't let those outside voices become your inner voice #mychoice #loveyourcurves."

yeah? so then why did you get a breast reduction? also, who is ariel winters? again, the plain, dorky girl on modern family. i think that she feels she was plain and now she wants to flaunt herself, otherwise, why where a dress which shows underboob like that? to a high school graduation??
here are pics of her in the modern family show as a kid:





im not shaming her at all...whutever...just felt like making a CeLeBrItY!!!! blog!!! 

i would like to do a campout grill and chill today, but sage is sleeping over...so i cant. we saw finding dory yesterday and went to the fair and saw fireworks (by delis house) and saw her house. she has a nice house with lots of property. one day. one day, i want a nice country house, with property, backyard, in the country....ahhh the life! so i can bbq, grill, swim, hot tub...etc

back to CeLeBrItY cElEbRiTy news...MJ Michael jackson neverland ranch. they NOW say they found porn with transgender, underage children, animals, s&m, some bizarre creepy MK stuff..so this should be in the category of celebrity MK

i mean, i saved some of the photos to show the MK depictions...(and because i want to delete them)

creepy faces, (they say these are kids faces semi-imposed on adult bodies but they are just creepy 
synch, just now on alvin and the chipmunks i heard them say, 'why are you DRESSED UP like that? this magazine or book indicates dressing up to another sadistic alter

thing over the mouth, no voice

someone from the group had photos of MK and emmanual lewis in bed with a much older man. they must of photographed them all in some sort of sexual scene and later used it to blackmail MK, i mean MJ


Disney Programming, the eye is prevalent

a book found at neverland ranch, a sexless childs body with two heads indicated multiple alters and loss of identity


a child beauty contestant in the throws of programming??? or a creepy nod to who really killed off jonbenet? irregardless, creeyp indeed.


sacrificial lamb..MJ himself..(supposed to be a childs face again..??)


















No comments:

Post a Comment