Monday, June 20, 2016

etc's

I went to the dentist last week, and she said that I should replace my old fillings, also, she gave me a prescription to see an oral surgeon to get the rest of my wisdom teeth, and she told me that I have a a fistula (or whatever its called), on my gums (which I have noticed before), and it is an infection that I need to see a root canal specialist for. Only thing is, total costs for all these procedures will be just under 2000.00, (Which I really cannot afford). I thought I opted for dental at my job, I need to call them, but I am not even sure if I want to stay working there. Especially in the summer, why do I want to be at work till 3 in the morning? I was really thinking, stay until I get a car, at least then I can drive myself around. Right now my parents are driving me to work. My PA license gets lifted next month, I mean, I do have my NJ license, but I still have to pay the fines off, which is about 500.00. I miss cooking. I made some NY strips last night. I was thinking, either a car, or wait until I have been there 6 months (which is in late Sept/early October)...because that way I can take a week payed vacay. Ahh, its not like I am off SASI right now, so what am I gonna do? I have no where to go since I am GD STUCK!! Jack Wagner, the actor, invited Moss and I to the Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament as his guests end of July. I could go for the weekend. Moss said he would get my ticket, but now he is being an indian giver and saying he never did. yeah he did.

whatever..

i was going to write about some synchronicities that occurred last week.

so, my dad was dropping me off to work, sage was with us. we saw a jeep with a tire cover that had an owl on it. then, we pulled into the bank and another car had an owl decal sticker on it. sage is afraid of owls, she says it means death. yes, owls can symbolize sinister nefarious organizations ie moloch, bohemian grove (i thought bohemian meant cool, hip, hippie)...but we noticed that, the car was an ELEMENT and there also happened to be another ELEMENT right next to that one. so there is no reason to fear death or owls, i mean, the ELEMENTS are very natural; earth, wind, fire....um...rain..idk....so the elements were showing us there is no reason for fear of an owl.

i like owls.

what else, oh yeah, so someone on fb posted this gross video to the group, demonic type humor, these two tribal guys (idk? it was weird), and the  title was , 'when eating all that confetti glitter pays off' and they had big weird butts (i just read a vice article about salad tossing/eating ass and damn thats nasty i mean....the article interviewed...it was just...no) but anyways, they started farting confetti and i was like, 'gross' (at first i thought someone posted it to the tim and eric group)

as i was scrolling down i saw posts on the tim and eric group...look at what it said:





was just weird because i had commented, 'gross' and then i saw that, ON THE TIM AND ERIC GROUP maybe they set it up that way..???













No comments:

Post a Comment