i love my new place!! it is so cozy and feels great to be on my own, only thing is, this job. i need daytime hours...i just hate being gone for so long at night. i am not going to bring marble over until i get another job, i dont want her to be by herself till 3 in the morning. anyways, i was eating cherries on my lunch break, and i read 'cherries' in my book. (im reading 'the girls')...i started wondering if they make a cherry wine. later, i was listening to my ipod and lana del rey song, 'summer wine' came on and she says her wine is made of cherries...
i want to watch 80s movies here! chill, hang out! i want a life back! well, this past weekend was busy, sage slept over my parents...so..on friday, sage, adria and I went to see "Finding Dory". such a great movie!! i'm going to get it when it comes out. then we dropped adria off and saw the baby..i love lila! shes the sweetest! then sage and my parents and i went up to northampton area to deli's house and we went to the fair and watched the fireworks..although, during the show we noticed a mushroom cloud type atom..bomb...later everything caught on fire!?? deli's stepdaughter or something was there with her little girl. i thought it was nice. we saw cows, 4H stuff, an acrobatic show...idk...i liked it. we got home late tho. saturday...we went swimming at my aunt deannas. when we got there deanna and her husband chickie was looking at a birdhouse. mama was teaching baby birds to fly. later sage and i went to the pool, and it was bright so i was closing my eyes. i hear sage saying, 'is that the baby bird? look?" and i open my eyes and there is a little bird on the ground by the pool. then it looked like it wanted to show off and it started to fly, but went right into the pool. the bird was flapping around, and my aunt was like, 'get it! its going to drown!' sage jumped into the pool and we both scooped it up and brought it back to around the birdhouse. later we saw it fly by us....(i hope!??) because it hopped up on the wall and was flapping around...
sweet lil thing...
what else? idk, i am tired. I NEED EXCITEMENT!! WTF!??!? i need to get off this fucking SASI!!!!! oh my goodness....anyways, idk
oh so yeah, after that i slept at my house because sage slept at her friends, and mike came over and we watched orange is the new black. next day i had to help in the nursery at church, and sage helped too. then after church we went to quaker steak and lube for some wings. then later that day we all went to visit aunt tita and carol and their new home. my 2nd cousin sean is getting married to alicia, they remind me of CSI NY.. he is a police officer in NY and she is a lawyer in the city. shes nice. they are going to have a big wedding at a castle.
that whole family travels. the parents went to italy, the daugther, my other cousin nicole, just got back from a european vacation with her new husband...they are going to spain...dayum! I WANT TO TRAVEL!! and when will i get married? im sick of majestic, im sick of sasi...i really just want to feel LIFE AGAIN!!!
You are always welcome to visit UK!
ReplyDeleteHave you seen that 80's movie Breakdance? I watched it with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. It was kinda funny and kinda good.
My favorite 80's movie is still 'Desperately Seeking Susan' though!
I watched 'Ladyhawke' with my daughters recently too. That was a cool movie!
I do not think I seen that movie..but I do love Desperately seeking susan! I need to watch that again. never seen the other one. I should plan a trip to visit you in the UK! Once I get off sasi!
Delete