Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I am a very invasive kind of person, I like seeing how peoples' showers, refridgerators, set of keys, pantries (not panties!???!), homes, meals, dvd lists, makeup, I just think it gives a human touch...I need to call my insurance to ask about my dental plan because I really need to go. but anyways, another thing, dreams

what dreams do people have?  i can ask fb but i really do not care enough. anyways, i had a few dreams. this morning, i dreamed that i had a free trip with celebrities. kylie jenner and kendall jenner. i have no idea why i dreamed that, but we were going to another country and my trip was payed, but then i lost them at the airport. sage was going too. then i found them. they were waiting in the celebrity lounge at the airport. what else...i am not sure if this is a synch, but its something . last night i guess the enty lawyer (im friends with him on fb so i always see reveals and posts) anyways, he said that some rocker had a kid with a groupie but he harassed her every....like....so often, calling and harassing her friends. he accused her of getting pregnant for money...(idk how much money he has?) well, at two the baby died of lead poisoning. yes lead is evident in low income housing...i got a booklet for it when i moved here, we do not have lead here...but it talks about how harmful lead is. the rocker is pete wentz, from fall out boy. ashlee simpsons husband ...or was? idk....anyways, today on hollywood today live, they were asking whos weird baby names belong to what parent, such as apple (gwyneth paltrow), and one of them was bronx mowgli, whos parents are pete wentz and ashlee simpson...

i dont know why i am focusin on all this celebrity shit...whutever

went to picnic at terrys. everyone was there. was nice. had hot dog and all kinds of potato salad, picnic stuff....and played croquet which was a lot of fun. got home late of course....we all went to the shore the other day. now, back to work!??!?!??








2 comments:

  1. I had a weird dream this morning. I woke up early and fell back asleep after using bathroom. I dreamt I was getting off the bus and a naked man was running down the road with a broken chair. He grabbed a woman's dog and put it in the chair seat and was waving it around, she was crying, I was scared and called the police to report this man naked in the street but they didn't believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up before dream ended because my phone was ringing

    ReplyDelete