Monday, July 25, 2016

Our Retro Vintage 1950's Style House Tour by CHERRY DOLLFACE

So, everytime i type in house tour on youtube, its ALWAYS these big, stupid mansions...cookie cutter, little rich kids giving tours of their mansions (they live with their rich parents) blah blah BLAH!! well, i typed in VINTAGE RETRO house tours, and i much prefer this type of house then all those annoying mansion tours. i like REAL life, not so much big huge houses. i dont know...im more of a cozy comfy homey homey



4 comments:

  1. I will do u a house tour. I've moved twice since last i wrote you. I've lived in this place two years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I just seen all your comments. I miss your comments! Yes let me know how you are doing , have not heard from you. Do a house tour!

      Delete
    2. Haha i will do u one over xmas then☺

      Delete
    3. yeah! i;ll do a house tour too and post it!

      Delete