The other night at work, I thought, (since I work at Majestic), this is not majestic at all. I want to feel like a queen. After I die, I do not want to go into comfortable silence, I would like to feel regal and majestic like a queen..(no, I do not feel as if I deserve to be spoiled like a queen, like Kim does, nor do I want that), I meant, I want to be regal and majestic. I was thinking about death, well, the next day, i see two posts about queens. One, was a meme about the band Queen and Kanye, how queen has sucky lyrics "i want to ride my bicycle" and kanye has thought provoking ones. i commented on that post, saying i like the bicycle song. then, as i was scrolling after that, I saw Kim post a selfie with her coffee cup which said, "Queen of effing everything". so i was like, wow ok...queen! well the next day i was like, 'who am i communicating with. are you a demon?" because somehow i get the feeling that it is not God...but who than? who!??! well i was reading a new book on break and i saw this phrase, "proverbial demon". DEMON! AHH NO!!! so i asked, what is your name, demon? later out of nowhere, i said, 'beezlebub' (i was saying beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice) because im at work and i think weird things...thats what that job does to me...but i think beezlebub is the only demon name i know, and then later out of nowhere i thought of baphomet, but thats the only other demon name i know. i think my mind just conjured up those names...idk...
we went to christians grave today. we saw a rabbit. im waiting for a rabbit sign now...
what else? i dont know....cant think i look at my comments and i see this...(its an old comment tho) not sure what it means?????
in response to Same thing, by Anonymous.
EDIT UPDATE: so i clicked on the hayden panettiere post i made, to see if there were any clues or signs...and i see her holding what looks to be the RABBIT vibrator...
i mean, i wanted a rabbit sign, so is that a sign??? click on the link and scroll...shes holding something that looks like the RABBIT vibrator!??!?? hmm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment