Saturday, February 4, 2017

weird?!?!?

I was just watching a video I made, from the AVNs, (which occured SATURDAY the 21st, the night of the AVN awards..)...I was getting ready to walk the red carpets, AVNS were Saturday the 21st..btw: https://twitter.com/vivicam0122?lang=en


ok??? watch this video and take note of the song while i was getting ready...
Weezer was on the channel, in the background.  and listen to the song...also, this was 3 days before...Mary tyler moore died...

ok??? watch this video and take note of the song while i was getting ready...
Weezer was on the channel, in the background.  LYRICS:


Oo-ee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly
Oh-oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore
I don't care what they say about us anyway
I don't care bout that 


Ok?? MARY TYLER MOORE??? SHE DIED...JANUARY 25TH! 3 DAYS AFTER THE AVNS, AND THREE DAYS AFTER I DANCED TO THAT WEEZER SONG...

OH MAN, AND THERE ARE MORE WEIRD THINGS. INVOLVING DR. PHIL.
K THAT IS ALL...FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment