attention. influences to children. a loud mouthed, robin williams type drunk, oblivious to it's own surroundings. so happy to be out of it's own personal prison, which is stuck in his own mother's house. every day. so happy and jolly to be outside. doesn't matter where.
it's own buddy is a wayne. this wayne lives in a world of isolation. he behooths the real world, most are dumb, most are judgemental, most are evil women.
this wayne is susceptibale to it's own inclinations, molded by the likes of fear and loathing author........johnny depp?
c. lewis clark.
yes...c. lewis clark
hunter s. thompson.
wayne likens himself to king-like stature. he has his jimmy-like minion. he has a girl he wants, and thinks he can obtain (me)...he wants so bad to connect with myself. Him and I are cool in that sort of connection, but I am the one who does not choose to connect. The question is, will he accept it, or decide to denote me until my existence in his eyes fades away..?
I try to be nice, I try to be cordial, but I will never be your fantasy. I will NEVER be your ideal woman, because that does not exist. Do not expect that to exist within my habits. Do not take my downfalls for weakness. Do not think you can intrude into my well-being, because that is what you want to invade.
Sit back, find out what you want. Be that girl, for a month. Oh no!
No comments:
Post a Comment