IVE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!!! hey so poppy signifies heroin. i think poppy is going to be the one to be like, hey yall im actually a boy. ive been trolling yall! and everyone will clap and applause because they are infatuated with this thing. poppy is an experiment, also you can see her 'death metal' persona signifying how death metal is just a silly experiment.
Hmmm...haven't thought of poppy as opium....cool analysis and probably right on.
ReplyDeleteHey, know anybody with a grand laying around? I think I can make them $25,000 off of every grand they invest in my company in a year or 2. Of course I may lose all the money too....so there's that disclaimer. I'm looking to raise between $50k and $100k and plan on making $25 million or so off of it and paying out between 1.25 and 2.5 million to the investors.
Ask Jay if he wants to invest with a person you barely know lol....hell, ask Mike or anybody, why not post it on your facebook wall. I'll email them the site if they're interested with details. you can even post my email...m c c o n t a c t 9 8 @ g m a I l . c o m for them to contact me....but they have to know you somehow....and state how they know you and I will ask you if/how you know them and about their character before I deal with them.