So I hear that Victoria's Secret released a statement about never using a transgender model in their shows. Jokes on us, cuz, they are ALL transed. This was to condition us into believing those things are real women. They are NOT! (I am going to make a video about this on my transvestigation channel.) I am not against transgender, I am against the lies and deception, (victors Secret!)...so now Miss Universe is saying that Miss Spain is the first transgendered contestant. Wrong again! I went on tour with Miss Universe 2005 natalie glebova. She was tiny. she was really shy too. timid almost. I never thought once she was transgendered however. Fast forward to following year. The Miss universe winner went on tour with sanjana. she is the woman in the despacito video, however...that one..that one screams mtf...
anyways, you cant judge me. im just trying to do my life.
here are some pictures tho:















Not trying to judge you Lori, however, I am upset you are choosing Mike to try to mate with instead of a smarter, more intelligent/imaginative person like Jay. I've been following your blog pretty much post for post since like 2008 or 2009 or so (had this big crush on you at one point but your drunkeness turned me off plus realized it would never work because I wasn't coming up there and you weren't coming down here (but anyways)) I guess "Mike" big strong arms won out. However, I know it's not love...and it doesn't have to be, as long as ya'll work together and understand each other or have an understanding with each other in some sort of way, at least that's how it's suppossed to work I think. (I really don't know, I've never been married either) But guess what? Mike don't get you!!! You 2 have no understanding!!! But you and Jay does!!! And you and Jay click. So what if you're not attracted to him sexually. Have sex for procreation purposes only if you're still wanting a kid that is and I'm sure you are. Maybe you're pregnant...are you pregnant by Mike, Lori? Is that the reason? Or does Mike have a big cock you crave or what? (Sorry for that comment but that's just a guy thing thinking about girls and cocks) You know what I think? I think you tried with Jay, but subconsciously you were manipulating Mike by telling him about you and Jay and Mike wouldn't have ever thought he was going to lose you if you didn't "date" Jay so anyway...here's a song...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU
ReplyDelete