Ahh the trip...let's talk about it, k? While there is loads to say about it, let's do this in increments, mm hmm...so, I called out of work the day before, because I left out packing till the last moment. I had to pack and it was so annoying!Anyways, airports SUCK i am so sick of that washing machine mess of people. People! All going somewhere!?? Weird looking people!??!? I DONT KNOW!??!
but yeah so...moss did pick me up. nothing exciting happened on the plane, I really forget. I didn't feel too thrilled when I got off plane, and Moss picked me up, in fact, I felt a sense of anxious dread, realizing I was stuck for the long haul..
I mean, having off almost two weeks off from work is nice, right? Sure...but it would be ideal for me if I were to spend those days off just doing me things..such as chillin, relaxing, cleaning..day trips..whatever..
Moss started telling me about Sarah, and her daughters staying with us at the suite..I was very confused!?? Not that I mind sarah, just that..I need my own little area in which I sleep in...can't just crash in a room with other people...and we NEVER go right to the room, as what one would THINK would happen..."ahh, I'll sleep on the plane ((yeah right))...then Moss will pick me up and we will go to the room.
I think he brought me to his sports betting place. Signature feels all too familiar to me tho, like a second home. We always stay in the same Signature suite..which is always nice. I was starving of course, so Moss got me McDonalds. We did not go right to the room of course, did other things. We got the money from the superbowl winnings, and moss gave me my cut, with 2.00 bills..how weird. I would prefer it not to be that way..but whatever...idk
We got the room eventually. I tried to sleep..sarah showed up with her daughters...they are college going high school kids..the kind who's world will turn our totally different from the low class folks such as myself..and my dad was a teacher!?? hmm...shrug. i dont know what happened with me. was accepted into a fashion design school...well whatever
but yeah..so, they left to do their own thing. i got a shower and we went to hard rock, met his host, and then we went and had sushi dinner at nobu, moss was waiting forever for his nobu sushi dinner. it was really good, but nothing more spectacular than any other TOP NOTCH sushi joint. no its not grocery store sushi, but sushi nonetheless.
after that...hmm not really sure...i think...i honestly dont remember this was weeks ago. its still light out and im in bed in the dark. have to wake up early.
ohhh..thats right. so...um..hmm...im confused. thursday night..i forget when ron showed up...it was at margaritaville, which was the next day. friday we met sarah at losers. her cousin and her friend was there. i felt awkward and annoyed by moss and him reveling and relishing in his atmosphere...((it was all coming together, his plans!)) he brought everyone together, sarah actually did the same thing with her cousin and friend..that guy, and since i made it clear to moss that i needed my own room, her poor cousin had to share a room and a bed with her guy friend, who is overweight, but still...how uncomfortable to be put in that situation?
i felt really awkward..i just met her cousin too and thought she was stuck up (she actually wasnt and later i was hanging out with her most of the time)...
i just left to walk back to the room. i went online for a bit and went to sleep. they got back so late, i dont remember. next day sarahs daughters left to airport..moss went to margaritavill early to secure the stageside table..((not even sure why it would matter tho, because buzz walks all over the place talking to people over the radio).sarah and i grabbed a cab down, before meeting a guy for some tickets to the afterparty concert sarah was going to in case she couldnt get in with us to the LEGIT Afterparty...
moss really fudged up with that one. i told moss, im no longer interested in going to vegas for ACM weekend..(its just a giant clusterfuck/shitshow..) kidding. its not that bad, but its just not for me. im kind of over it..not really into all that craziness drama, plus i get weirded out by being around alot of people...i dont know. but they were all nice, of course. not saying anything bad about anyone.
we arrived to margaritaville and found moss with ron at a table. it was funny/annoying whatever. we ordered margaritas and apps and lunch. the people from the other table came by and ordered us all shots as well. (i filmed it all, its on my channel)..so..after that...hmm...ahh..why bother blogging about it? i filmed it all. im way too lazy to remember all the details..
i think...we then went to the pool where moss used rons celebrity to get us a 500.00 cabana from some friendly folks, they were cool. layed out, went in pool. actually...ugh i cant think or remember.
no wait
that was the next day, saturday. friday night..ron got us tickets to david spade/ray romano. we didnt meet them. ron wanted too. didnt really matter to me. ron cant get backstage like he used too. also, moss told him he could stay in room with us too. so..he slept on the floor in his room, but he would get up to use MY bathroom, and i would hear door open then i would hear him shuffling around..sometimes he would just stand there, which was really weird.
eventually, i grabbed all my stuff and put it in mosses bathroom (the really nice bathroom!) and hide myself or ron would of used toiletries which were not his.
we also went to go meet sarah and them at losers bar. ron was coming along, and he was sitting on a couch..moss had to go back to room of course...i went back with him because i didnt feel like hanging out with ron until moss finished what he had to get ? who knows. about 10 mins later, we come back down..ron is with some girl..but the girl had this really weird feeling about her. weird energy going on. she appeared drunk and seemed like she wanted to hook up with ron. moss and i were getting annoyed because we wanted to go to bar. moss told me a story about a guy from easton pa who was 'trick-rolled'. prostitute will approach a guy =, he will take her to his room ,then rob him, but the guy in easton was actually killed.
WTF moss!?? but moss didnt care, he wanted to go to the bar. i mean, was that what was about to happen? i had my belongings in the room, i was like HALL NO i dont want no one to trick roll my 2.00 bills!!??! we went to losers bar, then the band played, "Summer of 69" and according to fritz springmeiers book, they play that song when a murder satanic ritual is about to happen!??! oh the night before, when i walked back by myself, i felt like i was getting followed and i was going to get killed.
all for the magic of ACM awards weekend!??! actually, i might of walked back that night. not sure anymore.
ill try to continue about this trip later its all out of order and i just dont have the patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment