Thursday, May 24, 2012

yacht girls

oh my gosh, that site is talking about actresses who are really hookers, over there at cannes. tsk. well we all knew that right? i think its funny...i dont know!???! HA! but hey they get lots of money to hang out in bikinis and party over there!?? kidding. oh michelle rodriguez goes to cannes alot, (i dont think she does that tho, shes a lesbian anyways, or bi..whatever)....but its funny b,cuz tara reid has a 60 year old man, see?

oh no someone actually found a pic of michelle rodriguez w. two old farts. http://www.imagebam.com/image/18db34191880395

http://dlisted.com/2012/05/23/well-played-tara-reid

dlisted is so mean, it calls her stomach open-faced lasagna?

anyways here is the blind:
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2012-05-23T11:40:00-07:00&max-results=5&start=10&by-date=false

i always thought that girl trishelle from the real world had it good, (back when i watched it) she seemed to be doing good for herself i guess? yeah right!

oh  yeah, that jamie chungs in alot of movies too. she started out on the real world. NOT FAIR! if i was on the real world, i always wanted to be. i would of tried to get into movies. shrug. anyways...

Actress (25 titles)
2012 The Asset (TV movie) (pre-production)
May Kent
2012 Premium Rush (completed)
Nima
2012/I Eden
Eden
2011 X-Men: Destiny (Video Game)
Aimi Yoshida (voice)
2010 Grey's Anatomy (TV series)
Trina Paiz
2010 Burning Palms
Ginny
2009 Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Video Game)
Cmdr. Takara Sato
2009 Castle (TV series)
Romy Lee
– Hedge Fund Homeboys (2009) … Romy Lee
2007-2008 Greek (TV series)
The Tri-Pi Sister / Siena
– A New Normal (2008) … Siena
– Depth Perception (2007) … The Tri-Pi Sister
– Liquid Courage (2007) … The Tri-Pi Sister
2007 CSI: NY (TV series)
Misty
– One Wedding and a Funeral (2007) … Misty
2007 Days of Our Lives (TV series)
Cordy Han / Cordy
– Episode #1.10699 (2007) … Cordy Han
– Episode #1.10698 (2007) … Cordy Han
– Episode #1.10690 (2007) … Cordy Han
– Episode #1.10689 (2007) … Cordy Han
– Episode #1.10687 (2007) … Cordy Han
2007 ER (TV series)
Jin Kim
– Under the Influence (2007) … Jin Kim
2007 Katrina (TV movie)
Ella
2006 Veronica Mars (TV series)
Flirting Girl
– Spit & Eggs (2006) … Flirting Girl

3 comments:

  1. I don't think the British actress/ reality star is Kelly brook ... She has never been a reality star she isn't an actress I don't even know how she stayed in fame tbh she has to be doing 'something' tho so maybe... Kelly brook started out as a breakfast tv presenter she however couldn't read the auto cue and got sacked since then she models a bit I believe she just seems to pop up every now and then she's always in the background on the edge of stuff.... Cannes huh?my cousin that works in fashion I told u was there I dunno recently but b4 we fell out a few years back when she had me on Facebook she was telling how she was at Cannes and went on a private jet with prince of Monaco she is Jewish n very beautiful i think i shown u her pic once?...so she wud have been about 20/21 then maybe a little older she 4 years younger than me I'm 30 next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I seen Kelly brook on a train in London when I was 16 with some gang types it was the old fashioned compartments they don't have now we all got on n she was say on her own I stared her out whole journey we all was stood up she was sat she was terrified think she thought was gonna rob her dunno why she was on
    A train very expensively dressed perfectly coiffed hair I just stared her out standing over looking down at her to intimidate her cos I didn't like her I always thought her face isn't attractive she has a very good figure tho I wudnt mind having that lol her face is manly tho lol ugh I also hate cat deeley she's so false n ment to be a model she's just ugly her mouth goes one way her nose the other she presented tv too n remains in the background spotlight doing fuck all eternally her name is ' cat ' tho so I guess now that says a lot about how she made it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? yes that is strange that she was on a train like that, she was scared? i need to research her more. i know who 'cat' deely is, she is ugly her nose is crooked right? according to this site, alot of them are high classed call girls and they go on these yachts etc with elite and royalty. i believe it too. michelle rodriguez is in canne all the time, but why? i dont think she is doing anything like that tho!????

      Delete