first of all, well, i do sort of feel bad now that i put the messy moss vid up, but yeah i should offer to help clean his apartment! yes its cozy he just needs to clean up a bit! we went to the concert today, but i also took some pics about town...(i think i will do it later tho, pics like the pink elephant etc) too tired now tho. so we walked to the hollywood bowl, for the barry manilow concert. lets see, hollywood bowl is nice. i remember i did a photoshoot there a while ago, but the jerky photographer never even gave me copies of the images im mad! but it was really nice, mellow, certainly NOT mayhemfest! the philharmonic symphony played (im uploading some of the videos i took on youtube), it was cool tho i really did like it! its lovely, you can bring in snacks and even wine and just listen to the music. i just found out who the conductor is, here she is: http://www.hollywoodbowl.org/philpedia/artist-detail.cfm?id=3677 so, that was cool. then, barry manilow played. oh if you see him, well, moss had binoculars. it was really cool looking thru them, like an SLR camera, NEATO!!!! and i looked through and saw barry manilow singing, (he passed our booth at magic las vegas once)...you can feel all the las vegas energy and entertainment when you look at him, im not saying its bad, you can just feel that energy..hmm let me find a clip: ahh too lazy and tired. you know tho, when you see entertainers, they just have a certain way about them..ha! im so tired! but i want to finish this blog. hmm...he played a song that brought me back to my childhood, called, (uh...interestingly enough) memories!!! barbara streisand usually sings it, also played coca-copana...good sort of florida-ish tune? wow am i TIRED!!!!!!!!!!! hmm...oh so he started singing, "oh...mandy?" i kept hearing, "oh quagmire!" it was funny! he also sang a song with interesting lyrics, here, see for yourself!
(its from our favorite fallen angel himself...LUCIFER!! ((like sang rolling stones song))
I've been alive forever, and I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the melodies together
I am music and I write the songs
CHORUS
I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs
My home lies deep within you
And I've got my own place in your soul
Now, when I look out through your eyes
I'm young again, even though I'm very old
CHORUS
Oh my music makes you dance
And gives you spirit to take a chance
And I wrote some rock 'n' roll so you can move
Music fills your heart
Well, that's a real fine place to start
It's from me it's for you
It's from you, it's for me
It's a worldwide symphony
CHORUS
CHORUS
I am Music (music) and I write the songs
fireworks happened later...oh, and when the philharmonica symphony came back, (after barry manilow walked off like a robot lol)...the conductor came back she was wearing her ruby slippers....it was a, lets say...fantastic? im so tired tho!
watch my videos, (just watch em!!)
auntie em!??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIOaKdyzls&list=UUZKLD8VIGMqBgO2W8NIKgzw&index=1&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQsuIxAPLY&list=UUZKLD8VIGMqBgO2W8NIKgzw&index=2&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4fWAvUP7Y&list=UUZKLD8VIGMqBgO2W8NIKgzw&index=5&feature=plcp
i'll post the pics up tomorrow....
EDIT: it smelled like baloney, then guacamole, then the song went, (it was that song where she says, "cheerio) then it smelled like cheerios, @ the concert last night that is....HAHA!
Yeh in
ReplyDeleteIslam music is considered Haram cos is the work of the Shaytaan (satan)