oh my gosh sometimes i just feel like i cant breathe!! seriously, its like...yeah i cant breathe! i just, ok so yes i am grateful that moss bought me a ticket, but you know...i just feel like, this summer has been sort of a waste. i have no idea what it is that i want...yeah i do actually. i just want to be able to chill/laugh/joke around/have fun/summer romance! summer lovin' having a blast! oh ahh whatever, grease....i mean, yes concerts are cool but the days in between, and i wake up every day on this couch, and then...its just, i cant even drive around, i just...this is when i feel i cant breathe!!! i feel stuck sort of, in a sense....and i am going to have no money. i should be working! i should be enjoying the summer! i have a ticket to fly back IN TWO WEEKS! SO TWO MORE FUCKING WEEKS!!! I JUST...I CANT BREATHE!! SRZLY PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! I JUST NEED TO BE HOME! ITS HARD!!! I MEAN, I ENJOY BEING HERE SERIOUSLY IM NOT TRYING TO COMPLAIN, BUT I ALSO FEEL LIKE I CANT BREATHE EITHER. I JUST....I NEED TO LIKE, WORK! I NEED MONEY! I NEED TO START WORKING OUT! I WANT TO DO NEW PHOTOSHOOTS! I WANT TO GO TO KNOEBELS! I WANT TO HAVE SEX FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! YES I MISS IT! I AINT GONNA DO THAT OUT HERE OF COURSE NOT UNLESS W/ CONAN JK! JUST KIDDING!!! HA! but yeah, its just...its too much! i need a game plan. moss says move out here, live here, for FREE! work get a job in entertainment, do his reel, (which i would like to do but that would mean staying out here for ANOTHER WEEK AND I CANT CUZ I HAVE NO MONEY AND I CANT STAY ANOTHER WEEK THE WHOLE SUMMER WILL ALMOST BE OVER!!!!!! i wish something super cool would happen tho! oh, whatever! :( and tonight is barry manilow and im sorry but barry manilow is sOOooOOOoo boring!!!!! ughhhhh RANT!!! i need to get barracho! barrachamos, y pero, cool amigo!?? (they were spekking espanolos at the comedy improv the other night)
i need to get layed too, by someone HOT that i am ATTRACTED TO!!!!! :) yeah, that aint happening tho! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment