Hey, so, disappointment consumes me, once again. I just listened to my voicemail, (yeah sometimes it takes days for me to listen to it, i dont know, call me lazy)...well, I did a raffle last weekend at comic con, ok? it turns out, i won the raffle! but i was waiting and expecting a TEXT msg, because that is what they TOLD ME TO EXPECT! A TEXT MESSAGE!!! so just now, i listen to my vm, and hear that i won the raffle! i called back and left two voicemails. DARNET i am so mad now! >:( well, hopefully they call back. i also am still upset about the big bang theory contest, if only moss would of been normal and approached me after we asked questions, you know? i believe him or i would of won...most ppl are giddy after asking questions and want to giggle about it. if moss would of came up to me, we would have a different place in line. deep breath....ok, well, i need to figure out what to do...because well, i need to make the difference in my life. i need to call up ppl, i need to msg and email ppl. in fact, i should ask the filmmaker about the haunted brothel movie about helping write it. i want to email everyone!!
Ok, so....here is the deal...here are the ppl i need to email!???
Well, we ran into the guy who did RJ's documentary. His name is Bill Plympton . He wanted a pic with me, thats weird, but cool!!! right? i have a signed dvd from him. While we were at that booth, a girl approached me. She shook my hand and was like, "good job, you were in his documentary right?" at first i just played along, but i was confused??? regardless, she gave me her card and told me to contact her...ok!???! i will, than! her name is Alexia Anastasio. Shes a filmmaker, documentary, actress etc...cool!!!
The guy who is doing the haunted brothel movie is Jeff Leroy. I need to msg him on facebook and see if i can help write the screenplay! that would be AWESOME!!! and i have a speaking part in the film too. Of course we know Lloyd Kauffman. Moss asked if I may possibly have a speaking part, and i just may! I need to submit some new photos tho. I dont have an acting resume tho. I do have an imdb tho, (however, the PA work i did in hancock never showed up!!! Lori Brown.. (funny because the troma panel was about branding...branding yourself...i would need to change my name!! YES because there are so many lori browns...)...
Moss also says that Shawn C. Phillips will give me a speaking part too...
Friday night, when we were at the party where we ran into adult swim people, like Dana Snyder, I met Brian Studler and Terry Cronin and Lear Bunda. Dana told me to talk to Brian Studler, ("this is the man you got to talk to about writing jobs", he said)...he made sure to give Moss his card, and the next day, Terry Cronin made sure to give Moss his book, to give to me, Lori! (dana snyder even instagram'd his book, see? http://instagram.com/p/NEkP1vLxQs/. Terry Cronin also reminded moss, to make sure that Lori emails Brian...wow right?? Lear Bunda gave me his card and I want to email him too...I was asking him about getting one of the artists for squidbillies/aqua teen to maybe draw something on me for a tattoo, but i got confused when asking him and i said i wasnt even sure what i was asking???
So, I have ppl to email, right????
No comments:
Post a Comment