Thursday, March 14, 2013

hi

Ok so....I dropped off an application at the in progress building Chic-Fila (not sure when it is going to open), and the manager there asked me why I am interested in working for them. I said, 'I like eating here and I like what they stand for.." (I dont know?? its a Christian place, as is Hobby Lobby...but im not against gay marriage tho. I am Christian but i also do not judge. anyway....plus i need a JOB!??! for the time being. so i can just save some money, you know??? so........lets see lets see.......they asked if i can come in tomorrow morning at 10, i was like, 'sure!' it will be good to work again. you know? even if its not what i want i need to save some money. unemployment just does not cut it..(like, 240.00 every 2 weeks...wth is that!?? PEANUTS is what!!) it aint nothin! so yeah...but i still have other plans for my life. i was actually thinking about going back to school for massage therapy or criminal justice. i would like to be a security guard...but i always have been interested in massage therapy as well. 

so...........i guess.......i need to find a recipe to make, some sort of spicy chicken. who knows...

3 comments:

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that make the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my site - declaring bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality articles or reviews is the main to be a focus for the users to pay a quick visit
    the site, that's what this site is providing.

    Here is my web-site declaring bankruptcy in florida
    my web page - Bankruptcy Attorney Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ηeу ехcеllent website!
    Dοеs running a blog ѕimilaг to thiѕ take а grеat deal оf
    woгκ? I have virtually no knowlеdge of сoding however I haԁ beеn hoping to ѕtart my own blog
    in the near futurе. Anywaу, should you
    haνе anу suggеѕtionѕ or techniques foг neω blog owners
    pleasе shагe. ӏ knоω thіs is off subjеct neverthеless I simplу needed
    to asκ. Thanks!

    Fееl free to vіѕіt my ωebpagе:
    Warrior Forum Wso

    ReplyDelete