Friday, March 1, 2013

SPAM COMMENTS

IN REGARDS TO THESE SPAM COMMENTS I AM NOW GETTING..IT IS REALLY ANNOYING ME! YES I APPRECIATE COMMENTS BUT NOT THESE GENERIC AUTO SPAM COMMENTS!!! I HATE THE STYLE OF SPAM COMMENTS PLEASE JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also...i miss REAL comments from REAL people, but this blogspot never quite got them...(cept for my friend but she deleted her account)...i am not going to share this blog on facebook however b/cuz...im just not...i am thinking about making another blog however, where it strays from too much personal...and sharing it and trying to get an audience...i mean, ya know...i have to admit...feedback and recognition IS nice, ya know!?? i mean...come one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burrrr

2 comments:

  1. Heyа i am for the fігst
    time here. I came acгoѕs this boаrd and
    I finԁ It reаlly useful & it helpеd me out a lοt.
    I hope to give something back and help others liκe you hеlpeԁ me.



    My pagе: gsa search engine ranker download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I аm ѕο ԁelightеԁ I found your weblog, I геally
    fοund you by error, ωhilе I ωas seаrching on Aol for sоmethіng else, Regаrdlеss I аm here now and would just like
    tо ѕаy thanks for a trеmеndοus post and a all round intеreѕting blog (I also lοve the theme/ԁeѕіgn), ӏ don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

    Here is my page ... article kevo vs article marketing robot

    ReplyDelete