things to ask my lawyer:
will this be a misdemeanor or a felony? i am worried about putting felony on a job also, what will come up with background checks?
my concern is about getting a job, how will this DUI affect me getting a job? if i go to jail and alchohol classes, won't that take up most of my time?
-the fact is, i am extremely worried about how this is going to affect my life within the next year, at least. I am concerned about fines, and as well as my loss of license. Will I be put on probation? What is probation? Will I be able to get a work release? Will I have to get one of those things to breathe into to start my car?
Why does Miley Cyrus have a big round head? And why is she partying with Kate Moss, who is in her 40s? Here is a pic of Kate Moss.
I used to think she eternally looked young, but you can see the wrinkles setting in. Miley Cyrus is PROGRAMMED! She was in the hospital being programmed, which is why she had that 'octopussy' thing dangling in front of her eye.
They don't get a rest!
im just watching tmz...ugh I had perogies and I feel so nasty. Frozen perogies are frozen processed food. I need to start eating more leafy greens and berries. I need to start eating more healthy and taking care of myself. Yes, I really do want to stop drinking too.
I also want a sexy, summer romance! I used too have sexy, summer romances!!! I miss those times, but those times usually involved drinking too. I just love the summer tho!
Cookouts, country drives, day trips, exploring, motorcycle rides!!???! camping, adventures, drive ins, amusement parks, horseback riding, wine tasting, farmers markets, flea markets, montreal, swimming, FLIRTING!!! i need to feel attraction ya know!??! that really brings my mood up...havent felt that in such a long time :(... ehhh...i wish i could write more, but...nehhh...i need to start working on writing tho. i have a bunch of ideas, including a deal with the devil (story idea)...conjuring up the devil,
you know, i was thinking, whenever these satanists sacrifice babies, or innocent victims, kids, animals etc...little do they know, these innocent babies are GODS BABIES!! these satanists think they are sacrificing babies to satan!??!? or moloch!?? or whoever they think they are!??! to the gods of multiple personality disorder, or DID as they call it (dissociative identity disorder), many heads...many arms, KALI!??! who knows!??? (cuz tmz is arguing about jennifer lawrence being a actors actor. please, jennifer lawrence is so annoying. she appreciates 'the craft' the WITCH craft!! this guy on my facebook is always talking about fraggle Jennifer lawrence. her and her 'aw shucks girl next door' with her tripping and being real programmed tactics/ poor girl, she also has an INFANT alter too!!
with her pedo teddy bear trigger....i think she is programmed to trip and fall, they will program EVERYTHING, their walk, their gestures...its all part of the facade.
these perogies are making my tum tum hurt now :(
like i was saying, these babies go back to GOD when they are 'sacrificed' and actually , the satanists who are doing the sacrificing, are actually the ones SACRIFICING THEMSELVES!!! they will end up in ETERNAL HELL! with their lord masters, as one of satans BITCHES!
what about someone who was raised this way tho? who does not know any better? like peaches geldof? she was part of the OTO? but she must of been a slave since she was a kid!?? right??
i think everyone has the chance to make a choice, but they make the wrong choice because they are threatened to be killed off. i am sure, perhaps, that is why some people may be killed off, but it also complies with spiritual ascendents, latitude and longitude and degrees of the stars, occult numerology etc...its part of a ritual.
there is a lot i do not understand, obviously. and i am sure i sound like a nutso....just writing this stuff...sigh...
my stomach hurts now. i am eating so terribly. this is another reason leading up to my depression. eating very poorly, and not taking medication for my thyroid. not exercising either. i am depressed because of alot of reasons!
i wonder when, if i will ever start feeling better? more normal? when/if i will ever start working to further myself....i mean, i want a good job, you know, but i also want to write. i do have some interesting ideas.
i want to meet someone too, and have kids too....you know?
wth!?? anyways....its so nice out now!! but my tummy hurts. damn perogies.


No comments:
Post a Comment