Tuesday, August 18, 2015

part 2

I am not doing much of anything with my life. This summer has not been a good one. I have a lot of fun and interesting plans, the problem is, I just do not have fun and interesting person or peoples to do them with. I should be focusing on getting my act together. I should just focus on accomplishing things. I need to do this for myself. I get so bored. Mike wants to get back together with me. I don't know, he has proved to me that he is someone I do not want. I need someone who is caring, patient, adventurous, understanding, compelling, interesting, kind-hearted...but tough...someone who has hobbies, someone who has passions, someone who loves to travel and eat new food, someone who wants to be cultured (they don't need to be but if they have that WANT that is important..for example that lame pilot guy travelled everywhere but he was lacking in the compassionate...file) i want a guy who has a good, healthy sense of humor, also someone who does have a sort of style...also like excitement and taking nice trips...love motorcycle rides as i have said, or whatever..ATV, outside active guy...blahhhh

oh yes also, i wish i could meet a...hottie? attractivo? idk, from another era...none of this bullshit 2010s era guys...but a guy from another era with a country boy sort of...old fashionedness to them....like a military guy...idk...but you know what i mean tho!??!?? and i want someone to share funnel cake with i cant taste it now. i am imagining it. OH MY GOSH WTF I AM GOING CRAZY!!!

the guy i met at riverside tho, was weird. i made a VLOG so i will just upload that


he was upset that i was late and then he kind of tried to study me if i was worth it? 

what did he expect tho? i did NOT want to go inside riverside because that is sort of 'my bar' so why the heck do i want to bring some stranger i have no idea who he is or never met!??! blah!

i said lets go to easton, (because i DID NOT WANT TO BRING HIM IN RIVERSIDE!!!) 


nor did i want him to pick me up at my house!! i dont know him, no!!! so we were going to go to easton but he seemed like he was tryingn to act like a cool as a cucumber matthew mcconahey or something...and paused alot. i would say something and there would be this awkward uncomfortable pause, i started to feel kind of paranoid. he turned around and was like, 'we can go back to riverside' um NO!!! i was telling him how i met someone earlier in the summer and it was very uncomfortable and the guy was really serious and didnt say much...(how this guy was) he turned around to go bacck to riverside i said uh lets go to the pizza place he said he feels sick..(its in the vlog) i was happy to leave tho. he said im a cool girl but he doesnt think there is chemistry PHEW!!!! he said he thinks im too much of a party girl i laughed and said, 'yeah i get drunk every night!" (i dont! heck i dont even fucking drink anymore!) he said he does tho, and he looked at me and said he likes to drink and mess around...uh hell no! i felt like that was time i had to bolt. 

so yeah BAD!! im going to put his picture up! is that a bitchy thing to do!?? I DONT CARE!!!





see he looks like he might be a nice guy i guess, i wasnt particularly attracted to him, but i thought he has a house!??! and likes to ski, not sure who the girl in the pic is probably his sister...but he HAS NO STYLE AND LOOKS LACKADASICAL

oh ok i will put pics of the pilot up HAHAHA

alright here is his pics




lol! pics are bad quality, but you know sometimes you see a profile which seems like...i dont know i think you hype things up to much...this guy failed to say how he was just looking to hook up...im sure..

i dont know, i am about done with dating sites....













No comments:

Post a Comment