Thursday, June 21, 2018

I still get emails from Playboy. Don't they know I'm aging? I am no longer in my 20s, soon to be 30s!?? But anyways, I actually send a request about joining the Army Reserves, (why not? Its only one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer, aside from basic training and MOS training. but i would for sure go back in, if I can!) also, planning a wedding...soon. with who tho?

Vegas this weekend June 22-24.
Fri 6/22 –VIP Table at Omnia ‘Calvin Harris’ Sat 6/23 – VIP Cabana daytime at Encore Beach Club ‘KYGO’.  Sat 6/23 – Have VIP Table at XS ‘Diplo’.  Sun 6/24 -Table at Wet Republic or EBC then back to LA.
Booking 6 Models to host VIP Tables. Rate: 250.00, plus Comp rooms at mansion and Caesars Palace, dinners, Limo to events over the weekend, Driver to Vegas and back & Gift Bags . 21up.

Email IG link/ City to RSVP. If you’d like to bring a girlfriend include IG:   Sam@SamRhimaCasting.com   Subject: Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment