Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Growing Up Supermodel: SuperTease | Premieres Aug. 15 at 10/9c | Lifetime

whut the heck...this is laughable, especially as older...those 'supermodels' mannn aint no true female! andrea shroder...is a PURE tranny. listen to the voice look at the face. man...i need to do a viddeo of this show. its on lifetime. im sick of watching the R. kelly show so i decided to watch this show. the daughters are models but they have nothing special about them...just because the parents are famous. ricky shroder...looks like a woman on hormones. this is all weird! and beverly peeles daugther, is such a tranny and so is she. WOWWWW










8 comments:

  1. yh they all look very ordinary. its so weird to me still finding out so many of these 'women' were born males. I remember when i was young my mum used to be saying Jerry Hall was beautiful and I ALWAYS thought 'she' looked like a man, now I know why! Its just so weird how we been brainwashed into thinking these 'women' are so beautiful...like I used to want to look like Cameron Diaz so badly, but now I know she was born a man! I used to always think Gwen Stefani had a weird body shape, now I know why...this UK band called the 'SUGABABES' I loved when I was younger, they were same age as me, Keisha, Mutya and Heidi very big group in England at one time, but i remember thinking they all had such weird body shapes and now I am starting to think maybe they are also MtF especially Mutya who is now getting on for 40 and has had lots of plastic surgery on her face now and started bodybuilding! she looks wierd

    Another one I thought of too, this model over here called Emma Blocksage...she so called 'won' a modelling competition in a magazine I remember wishing I looked like her in the 90s, I also entered that competition but reading some stuff about her recently I found out that it was sort of already pre-decided that she was going to win, so not much of a competition there then! Apparantly she was told by the modelling agency to enter the competiton and then she won! It was weird too as they always said they want a natural look but even at time she won she had this fake peroxide blonde hair and looked more porn star than fashion model, i do remember thinking at the time something was 'off' about it all. She went on to date the lead singer of a very famous band over here in the 90s called East 17, I still love their songs, anyway was always thinking she was beautiful and lucky ect, lol cos the guy in the band was good looking all the girls loved him from that band, well he has been followed by controvosy for about 20 years, not sure if he is MK puppet i started to think maybe she was his handler honestly, they destroyed his career and he has been making youtube vids online recently saying its because he discoved pedophile activities and so they tried to destroy and discredit him for the last 20 years, he has had accidents, (almost died) been attacked with a machete, he says gang stalked, victimnised, phone hacking victim by a massive newpaper, all sorts, he been talking about the manager of the band and his antics, he says he has a massive dossier of evidence about key figures who are now in govenrnment and stuff but the police wont even look at it and everyone say he is a mad man...its all very weird. I have been interested because I always liked him, Brian Harvey he is called...anyway his ex girlfriend the one who won the modelling competiton and i think she a man Emma Blocksage, she does body building too now....anyway..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to look these poeple up...I looked up Sugababes but there arent a lot of pictures. That sounds crazy but about that guy...if they want to destroy you they will. yeah she does look trannyish. emma blocksage

      Delete
  2. https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ7B2.5FZcV_AAlAVNBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcxNzAwNQRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawM5c3JvOWM5ZTU0MWlnJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEYzIEY3NyY3B2aWQDOW1YT2RqRXdMaktlYndsaVhGSUdVQUJTTW1Fd01nQUFBQURqNEhULgRmcgNtY2FmZWUEZnIyA3NhLWdwBGdwcmlkA1BHcGdzWERaVEp5Sm9pYmxBTzU4TEEEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fc3VnZwM5BG9yaWdpbgN1ay5pbWFnZXMuc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMgRwcXN0cgNlbW1hIGJsb2Nrc2FnZSBicmlhbiBoBHBxc3RybAMyMgRxc3RybAMyNwRxdWVyeQNlbW1hIGJsb2Nrc2FnZSBicmlhbiBoYXJ2ZXkEdF9zdG1wAzE1NDkxOTg2NzcEdnRlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=PGpgsXDZTJyJoiblAO58LA&pvid=9mXOdjEwLjKebwliXFIGUABSMmEwMgAAAADj4HT.&p=emma+blocksage+brian+harvey&fr=mcafee&fr2=sa-gp-uk.images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt#id=9&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkeyassets-p2.timeincuk.net%2Fwp%2Fprod%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F30%2F2015%2F05%2F11140_7C00001e06a_7C63d8_Emma_B.jpg&action=click that is her now

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic above is her now, this one is when younger, but see what i mean more porno star looking than high fashion...nothing special or especially photogenic either imo...

    https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ6iTz5VZcjU4AoJ9NBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcxNzAwNQRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawM5c3JvOWM5ZTU0MWlnJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEYzIEY3NyY3B2aWQDaWluU1lqRXdMaktlYndsaVhGSUdVQVFVTW1Fd01nQUFBQUQyU0hDeQRmcgNtY2FmZWUEZnIyA3NhLWdwBGdwcmlkAzlzTzZQTXVGVFdHeUYza2tDUDJ3NkEEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgN1ay5pbWFnZXMuc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAMxNQRxdWVyeQNlbW1hIGJsb2Nrc2FnZSAEdF9zdG1wAzE1NDkxOTg4NjQEdnRlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=9sO6PMuFTWGyF3kkCP2w6A&pvid=iinSYjEwLjKebwliXFIGUAQUMmEwMgAAAAD2SHCy&p=emma+blocksage+&fr=mcafee&fr2=sb-top-uk.images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt#id=134&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.gettyimages.com%2Fphotos%2Femma-b-during-british-model-emma-b-steps-forward-as-the-new-face-of-picture-id117937461&action=click

    https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ6iTz5VZcjU4AoJ9NBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcxNzAwNQRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawM5c3JvOWM5ZTU0MWlnJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEYzIEY3NyY3B2aWQDaWluU1lqRXdMaktlYndsaVhGSUdVQVFVTW1Fd01nQUFBQUQyU0hDeQRmcgNtY2FmZWUEZnIyA3NhLWdwBGdwcmlkAzlzTzZQTXVGVFdHeUYza2tDUDJ3NkEEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgN1ay5pbWFnZXMuc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAMxNQRxdWVyeQNlbW1hIGJsb2Nrc2FnZSAEdF9zdG1wAzE1NDkxOTg4NjQEdnRlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=9sO6PMuFTWGyF3kkCP2w6A&pvid=iinSYjEwLjKebwliXFIGUAQUMmEwMgAAAAD2SHCy&p=emma+blocksage+&fr=mcafee&fr2=sb-top-uk.images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt#id=70&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fwww.razorpics.net%2Femma-blocksage%2Femma_blocksage2.jpg&action=click

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also always used to wonder how Kimora Lee Simmons got to be a so called super model too, she even had rolls of fat round her neck..do you know what i mean? and her face was nothing special, loads of mixed asian and other races much prettier its not like she the only one in the world, i just could never see what it was...is she a man too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah she does have a weird neck. probably is a man

      Delete
  5. seriously

    https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ7Y4Y51ZcWlsAAAlNBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcxNzAwNQRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawM5c3JvOWM5ZTU0MWlnJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEYzIEY3NyY3B2aWQDRWZ3SEJERXdMaktlYndsaVhGSUdVQUJFTW1Fd01nQUFBQUFIdHlWMARmcgNtY2FmZWUEZnIyA3NhLWdwBGdwcmlkA3JwUDY5NU4wUU9TNnZvNEZVTU9oR0EEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fc3VnZwMxMARvcmlnaW4DdWsuaW1hZ2VzLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDMTgEcXVlcnkDa2ltb3JhIGxlZSBzaW1tb25zBHRfc3RtcAMxNTQ5MTk5MTM3BHZ0ZXN0aWQDbnVsbA--?gprid=rpP695N0QOS6vo4FUMOhGA&pvid=EfwHBDEwLjKebwliXFIGUABEMmEwMgAAAAAHtyV0&p=kimora+lee+simmons&fr=mcafee&fr2=sb-top-uk.images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt#id=121&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F12%2F14502355215018.jpg%3Fw%3D1680%26h%3D1101&action=click

    ReplyDelete