I love Barbie but not this much!!!!! Wow! I always want to know.. Where do these people get the money for all their surgery...oh she prostitutes.. There are a lot of others that supposed to spend thousands like the human ken ect....plus many more how to they all afford it??
right? this is alot of money?? i guess some guys like that plastic look...and they will pay for it. OH! i have to blog about something funny i got a weird offer. omg its this site..AAH i will blog about it, maybe..
I love Barbie but not this much!!!!! Wow! I always want to know.. Where do these people get the money for all their surgery...oh she prostitutes.. There are a lot of others that supposed to spend thousands like the human ken ect....plus many more how to they all afford it??
ReplyDeleteright? this is alot of money?? i guess some guys like that plastic look...and they will pay for it. OH! i have to blog about something funny i got a weird offer. omg its this site..AAH i will blog about it, maybe..
Delete