Sunday, January 13, 2019

movie and dinner

not dinner and a movie. nope. so i suggested to mike we go see a movie tonight. i really wanted to see the movie, "escape room"...so we went. mike has a medical condition where he just falls asleep. he falls asleep at the kitchen table and hits his head, or he somehow wakes up in the bathtub, he sleepwalks (he told me all this...). I told him he has to go to the sleep doctor. He has a deviated septum. Of course, I get upset at him when he falls asleep in the damn movie theater. Then he gets upset at me. I am being patient however, but still, it makes ME feel like I am a senior citizen. I just wish he can stay awake and enjoy movies with me. It feels incredibly lonely when we can't even connect via a movie. I am very into synchronicities and hidden symbols and codes and code cracking etc, so this movie was my type of movie. Of course, the movie was similar to Cube and the Saw movies, or any other movie where a group of people wake up and cannot figure out how they got there or how to get out. Escape Room also featured, a CUBE! I feel this is significant, but I will get back to that later. In one of the rooms..SPOILER ALERT, they were set to get POISONED...(carbon monoxide)...which I was like, 'poison huh?" ((I don't really look too much into hearing poison anymore. I mean, I'm not thinking...it was for me. Well, I do, but I do not get these hidden messages anymore, maybe because I don't have tv?? Well, I do have Roku and Netflix and prime...perhaps I am just getting old and boring, and they don't want to waste energy on me anymore..however, the movie..oh the movie showed that they wasted ALOT of energy on each individual and each room. Anyways, the underlying mesages were there. Anagrams, clues, hints etc. I wonder if they (sorry, too lazy to keep italicizing THEY)..actually do these sort of 'the most dangerous game' scenarios, where a group of elites get their entertainment fix via watching a group of sorry saps running away from death's grips, to be hunted as rabbits, and the final outcome being a sacrifice. Then they will just make up how they died. It's an umbrella society...hidden. Sport...the sport of hunter vs hunted. Watched, being watched. Scenarios being done on purpose. The cube represents Saturn, or Set...satan...etc. the cube...hellraiser's cube, info is out there..

i like talking about things like this, even tho people like mike might watch a movie like this and be like, 'that was stupid', which is so frustrating for me because i enjoy talking about a movie. if i watch a movie that i feel has hidden messages or whatever, i will leave the movie theater and i feel as if i am still wrapped in a veil of wonder. I will feel like I have all kinds of cosmic clues whispering at me or something...the girl in the movie started acting crazy and almost schizophrenic and it made me think..I can relate!? no but for real, and then we went to applebees and mike and i got into an argument. i saw through the argument however. i saw through the static of my surroundings. we were sitting at a table, with restaurant sounds, high school kids a chatter on a saturday night out at applebees, wearing their class of 2019 jackets, and mike and i.  and i was making a point and arguing rather loud, not shouting or getting out of hand, but permeating my voice so it would not waft over to other tables, and if it did, i kept my tone and cantor in a calming manner so that others would just not notice the words i was boldly speaking. I made my eye contact serious, staring mike deep in his eyes, remaining calm but explaining to him that i am not going to put up with his behaviour towards me. we are good now dont worry! i have to put him in his place tho, and i cant do it by raising my voice to a screech , i just cant. at one point, because he kept saying to me, 'you don't know what you did?" (He asks me things in this way where it is demeaning and belittling and trying to mess me up and confuse me, its this mind game process or something..(oh that movie was full of mind games. i mean, on the superficial level, yeah its horror movie fluff...its the same theme different title)..i told mike, "what? i nudged you and said WAKE UP!" as soon as i said that, i felt weird. i told mike, you know, the term WAKE UP is like a totem. its like that high pitched ring you will hear when the world beyon this world is trying to get your attention. this world is the illusion. the truth is hidden underneath this shroud or veil, that veil you may feel after leaving a movie..it is a movie!? RIGHT? everything is a movie! thats it!! bingo! watson! etc etc etc


i dont know....whatever. heres something i read from another synchronicity group i find interesting. i never heard or knew this richest bezos/besos/kisses...the kiss etc even existed,,sorry, im not in that world im just in a simple world. im not rich or famous or influential or anything, i want to be creative tho! i have so many ideas! story ideas, fashion ideas, crafts and art etc...

but this was a coded message. the article even states that their behaviour was uncalled for. um, because it was SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! they were SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! besos and kisses/making out!

Bezos, the richest man in the world (aka the 'KING' of the world), caught making out with his lover at FELIX restaurant.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Jeff-Bezos-lover-reportedly-l…
"King Felix" is the subliminal coded two-word cypher sent out over the TV airwaves in Philip K. Dick's novel Valis.
'The Empire never ended,' but in 1974 a cypher was sent out as a signal that the Age of Iron was over; the cypher consisted of two words: KING FELIX, which refers to the Happy (or Rightful) King."
"The two-word cypher signal KING FELIX was not intended fro human beings but for the descendants of Ikhnaton, the three-eyed race which, in secret, exists with us."
Dick believed that, "The person referred to by the two-word cypher KING FELIX is the fifth Savior who... VALIS had said, was either already born or would soon be."


heres a link to the black cube:

https://www.nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube







3 comments:

  1. is mike a narcaleptic?

    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/narcolepsy/

    i looked online for deviated septum as never heard of it before and it says people with that may experience difficulties in falling asleep, not sleep more....

    i often fall asleep in movies though or watching them. i don't find that many 'grip' me or capture my attentin which is or can be quite short

    i nkow what you mean about being in a public place and seeing through it or i feel as if i am there but even though i am in the scene i feel almost as if i am looking through a window at everyone else. like i am there but i am not on the same frequency or something, do you know what i mean?

    i have no idea who Bezos is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mike suffers from some sort of sleep condition. hes going to the doctor about it soon. deviated septum is a bone that hinders proper breathing while sleeping. he would need to get that bone taken out (nosejob). yeah, sometimes when out in public, it can feel really weird, almost like they are all just extras in your movie..(is that what you mean?) or...yeah i understand. different frequency...for sure

      Delete
  2. gosh hope he can get it sorted soon. My mum had a nose job cos her nose went sideways and she was having difficulties breathing, nose job is quite a big op. after she had hers her eyes were black and blue and all swollen, took a while for her to recover!

    YES! exactly like they are extras! my mum calls them 'background people!'

    ReplyDelete