so I come home, and it hasnt started snowing, it would start at 4 pm so I texted Dorian and said I can still come, I should be ok! So I took a shower and drove over.
They live in an old, estate like house, (College Hill area has alot of stately big houses. Most are many apartments in one, like theirs is.). It's an artist studio too. Many different rooms and hallways, it's quite quaint. The kitchen is darling, all white tiles, (just like Easton apartments and homes. Easton PA has a lot of old fashioned style buildings,)..there was a hallway leading into hidden rooms and alcoves, the bathroom, and a peek of the bedroom, with and Eiffle tower in it actually. Then the room with a bookcase which feels the side of the wall and a vintage love seat, and all of Kelly's really unique paintings as well.
They are really cool. I like them. They do not act pretentious at all. Kelly reminds me of a fascinated young girl with her high arched eyebrows and curiousity and he reminds me of some kind of actor, he resembles an actor. I just feel comfortable being there and I like them. His attention to detail is autistic beyond understanding. Not an insult, just he sees in 3dimension rather than painting on a flat service. It's sort of like sculpting with clay, but using oil paints. She was watching him because he was teaching her his techniques. They had on classical music, ranging from everything orchestra..?? Beethoven, recognizable tunes. It was really nice and calming.
So that was cool. I had to sit still for 5 hours, in the same position. Of course we took breaks and such. They are a really unique couple, I feel. At one point, he checked the time and it was 1:11, and we all made a wish ha! This was after I said I saw a woman with a dress and a samarai sword on the back of the easel. He said something about how human's can see shapes and patterns and images within these things, I dont know I dont remember exact words.
Once it started snowing, I headed home. I felt an itch to stop at Nortons licquor store to pick up a 12 pack or something, but I kept fighting back and forth with myself. "Nah, you don't need it! Save money!" I found myself about to pull in to the parking lot, but a truck came out of McDonalds and distracted me, and I just kept driving. I'm glad I didn't. I find that when I drink, I just get super tired and bored.
So then I just sort of, hung out. Made a bowl out of rotiserrie chicken, avocado, rice, red onion, lemon juice and cilantro and parsely and adobe spices. I also watched this show about an ex marine and a bodybuilder and a dad who is now transgendered into a woman. Transformer. That was good.
Mike called me. He was being apologetic and tried to explain his humor etc. Then he asked if he can come over to watch walking dead at 9. (He came over earlier).
I went to my room and sat on my bed. I found "The Shallows" in the 3.98 bin at Walmart, so I put that dvd in and watched it. I had to pause it to watch TWD, then when Mike went home, I watched the rest of the movie.
This is weird, well, the movie is about a hungry shark, who wants to eat her and ate other humans. Mike earlier, made that 'joke' about feeding me to the sharks (who says that!??), well, SPOILER ALERT, in the end, SHE fed the shark, a big bite of death!
Everytime I wanted to rent that movie with Mike, he never wanted too. I don't see why not? It was a really good movie!
also, tomorrow, i need to make my videos explaining the food bank one, (i get so many views with that one but so many really nasty comments..), also, i want to make my peeps review and also talk about other things. jimmy wants to come over, eh we will see. its fun when he comes over and sometimes i just want to cook and have some beer and make youtube videos. jimmys been my friend for 15 or so years. hes cool he can get annoying tho!
No comments:
Post a Comment