My life has gotten so dull and boring, and I am so lonely! I want a boyfriend, a friend...something! I do not do anything. I have a drs appt soon. So, I am watching Keeping up with the kardashians, (the new ones)...its on the tv. I am not quite sure how, I thought I was watching AMC last night?!? anyways, new place to add to my bucket list! GREECE! It looks beautiful there! I have to go!!!!!! I am single, I need to start TRAVELLING! Why can't we go on trips??? And I am not talking about trips with Moss. That is not a trip. To me, I really cannot fully enjoy myself or life if I am with Moss. He keeps on telling me about all these trips, but they are not MY kind of trips. I mean, ok, he keeps telling me about the AVNs in January, also the AMCS (whatever they are? I call them the country music awards)...also...what else...i think its the AMAs, also...the Kentucky Derby....and some other things that I do not really care about. San Diego Comic con of course! I do want to go to the AMAs and kentucky derby....but I am going to write my bucket list,,
- Greece
- Italy
- Ireland
- Tokyo and Japan
- Egypt
- Costa Rica (missionary trip next year)
- New Orleans (not with Moss tho!!!!??!)
- Paris (such a terrible tragedy that happened there)
what else? I am just so sick of my life right now. Oh this was an old episode...ahh I don't know..who cares!?
Oh anyways...I need to take a shower. I am just...sick of my life. It is so uneventful, and boring. I tried to sleep but I kept thinking, I feel like I am not accomplishing anything, I have nothing to lok forward too....no idea
No comments:
Post a Comment