My parents love Starbucks. Actually, they went to Starbucks this morning, for Veterans Day, and they had a free coffee, and they did get their coffee in that red cup! This is what I think, this online 'pastor' Joshua Fuerenstein, well...he is a SHILL!!! I posted something on FB about who these 'mysterious CHRISTIANS' are who are getting SO upset over this red cup deal, and even Moss said in such a coy manner, "uh, gee...I wonder why Starbucks is not Christian' (that was not even what I was saying. If he actually read and comprehended what I was saying, I was just making a point at how NO ONE is getting all upset over this silly deal!) One morning I woke up, went on facebook, and I had seen so many posts about how SILLY and STUPID Christians are over getting so riled up over starbucks cups. um, no one even KNEW about this before this morning! the only thing i seen were memey posts and quotes about how stupid it is to get so upset over a red cup when there are more important things to worry about. then i saw the online pastor...um psst moss btw, feuerenstein (sounds jewish to me!??)...posted a viral video, looking like kevin james aka paul blart mall cop meets fred durst limp bizkit...i also notice he is wearing a RED CAP...red cup..???
it was an MLB cap too....
red cap is what one thinks of when playing drinking games such as beer pong..??
i get heated and i start typing in CAPS (red cap..) it reminds me of when i used to DRUNK (red cups) post in the asmr and i would start typing in CAPS!!!
anyways...i have to go to work
No comments:
Post a Comment