A few days ago, everyone was all up in airs over how 'pissed off Christians are', now that has been surpassed by these tragic events in Paris. Not to sound insincere, but a few days ago, I posted a moving gif of the Eiffel tower, and then after that, I shared a prayer collective. Now, everyone is sharing their Pray for Paris photos. The reason why I say this, is because I had no idea that this tragedy would happen. I knew something was in store with Paris however. Paris Predictive Programming has been in effect for quite some time. I will share examples of this. Another weird thing is, during a recent Eagles game, a slew of 13s were on the screen. The concert that was playing while this attack happened was The EAGLES of DEATH. This attack happened on Friday the 13th. Occult ritual dates. Or...is this all just similar to me sharing a Paris eiffle tower gif?
 |
| this was before the attacks, and before it became a hashtag |
 |
| there is another pic and this girl looks more bucky...so im not sure if its that crying girl tho
|
I was just thinking if the news will cover any of these predictive programming 'synchronicities' well they did but made it seem like some sort of eerie coincedence.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-made-in-france-postponed-20151114-story.html
fox news just talked about that movie they postponed, which actually happened. this stuff cannot be made up, but they want us to believe it.
here is a vigilant citizen article too
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/were-the-paris-attacks-predicted-on-the-january-cover-of-the-economist/
No comments:
Post a Comment