Hello! So...I should be getting payed for my blog. I get a lot of views each day, so what the heck? I was getting payed because I had signed up for AdSense when I first started, and I was up to 120.00 or something like that, but I broke a rule, I was blogging and saying HEY CLICK ON MY ADS! Duh! You are not supposed to DO THAT! So what do I do now? Start a new blog with brand new interesting content, but how can I get payed for ads? Also, I do not think I can get payed with youtube videos either because it is all linked, right?
I do not know. Synchronicities because I have not wrote them in my synchronicity fishcenter journal....
Moss has been bugging me about this football game for weeks. Ughh did not want to go!??!! NO!! but whatever, i said ok but he owes me. i want to make those vine videos.
the one where he is dance/chasing someone and that song, 'hes dancing his way back to me' is playing. i have some jokes too! JOKES!! about foot spas...
so anyways last night he picked me up from work, i got out at 7pm....and we stopped by the pep rally in easton which was a bonfire. Before that tho, I was like, "Yawn! I am really sleepy!" and when i said it, I saw a sign for SLEEPYS mattress store.
then we went to olive garden for dinner, and he says "New Orleans"...right after he said it, this woman said New Orleans as well. weird!??!
and then later we went to the casino and won some money from the slots.
moss wanted to sleep in my room i was like NO!! he slept in my parents and they slept downstairs. i went to my room and put on tv and the new oz was on (james franco) and mila kunis is the witch. i was on a site and i noticed this comment staring back at me as i was amused at mila kunis character turning into the witch. (oh my goodness i am typing...what is that word when you read letters sort of lkie this? when one letter is ni frnot of the one...im so tired. i have been typing this way since i started the blog!??! weird...
so i saw this anyways:
DSYLEXIC yeah...
wtf? mila...anyways...im tired

No comments:
Post a Comment