Tuesday, August 28, 2018

asmr

i get asmr from reading extremely detailed photoshoot opportunities..well, maybe not extremely, but when i get an offer on my modelmayhem about if i am interested in doing a shoot. it will provide details and pay rate etc.

for instance:

Hello glad to meet your acquaintance,

I like your look and I feel you will be a great match for a project I have in mind. This project entails mythological creatures and fantasy role play, outfits will be provided. The shoot will go as followed, I have a fairy costume that I would like you to wear. We can do this first portion in the morning. The second portion will be a mermaid outfit. I have these lovely, custom made mermaid tails that look absolutely gorgeous. I have a creek where we can do that shoot.

This is also a payed shoot, so you will be compensated 200.00 an hour plus transportation, as well as water throughout.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Etheareal Photo Management

((I just made that whole letter up lol. I never had that offer, but sometimes I just get ASMR from reading about job offers. Not like I am getting any..someone did just email me about rates and availability, they want to do business attire, swim/lingerie implied nudes etc. well i really do not have much of a wardrobe to be honest...sports wear etc..

lol.

modeling is funny sometimes. i have a shoot im supposed to do outdoors..wonder what happened with that tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment