I thought the fat one was gross, the other one is much worse!?? I knew I didn't like Rick and Morty, despite its popular success on adult swim. The creators are truly disgusting. The other guy, whatever his name is, made a 'cute cartoon' and in it, it shows pure satanic ritual abuse. I have heard about 'frazzledrip', I never wanted, or really believed it, due to the politics. Supposedly, Huma and hillary cut a childs face off and wore it. adenochrome. the adrenaline creates this sort of drug, when faced with fear. they will torture a child before killing it, for the adenochrome. Hunter thompson talks about it in fear and loathing in las vegas. this will give them such a high, such a rush. it also keeps them young. look at kelly lebrock from top gun, and tom cruise. tom still has his looks, (in a weird, sort of wax figure, demonic way, while kelly has aged and is heavy and she looks old)...anyways, in this 'cute cartoon' that the other rick and morty guy created, it shows this child rapist skinning two boys faces and wearing them. it also shows another guy , i cant even say..i will provide a link. i shouldnt of watched because i feel it is even evil to watch. even in 'cute cartoon form'...it also showed an adult male defecating in the childs mouth. and people say, 'oh, its the dark humor, the dark humor. not really meant to be funny' it also shows a guy with 3 faces, (due to split personality). just pure filth. pure satanic filth and i really think they are showing what they do.
https://pjmedia.com/parenting/adult-swims-rick-and-morty-co-creator-depicts-children-being-raped-tortured-and-killed/
No comments:
Post a Comment