Friday, August 17, 2018

Pedo-Ventures of Rick & Morty

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? THEY KNOW FULLY WELL THIS SHIT WILL BE OUT THERE ON TRANNY ELSA JEAN ELSAGATE YOUTUBE. CHILDREN ARE BEING SUBJECTED TO THIS DISGUSTING SATANIC IMAGERY? I CRY..SERIOUSLY. I WOULD NEVER, EVER WANT LILA TO COME ACROSS THIS ELSAGATE SHIT. POOR KID ACTUALLY VIEWED THAT HORRIBLY, DISGUSTING NASTY SATANIC VIDEO!?? AND THEY ARE LAUGHING WHILE THEY SIGN MORE CONTRACTS. FUCK YOU ADULT SWIM, RICK AND MORTY. I MEAN, REALLY? I USED TO LIKE ADULT SWIM, HA! WOW wow


are you fucking serious? There was a video of an actual baby, grabbing dan harmons crotch?

you guys are fucking adults. why are you lower than children by doing this? kids see this shit, and HE HAD A BABY. GRAB. HIS. CROTCH. WHY ISNT THIS GETTNG MORE ATTENTION?!?!?!

AHEM  a blind item from crazy days and nights: Blind Item #14
He has not been fully disgraced as of yet, but writers who worked on the set of an animated show of this showrunner said he would frequently show them child porn to give them an idea of scenes he wanted. One specifically talked about an early episode from season one of the show that basically was just a child pornographer's fantasy come to life in television animation. The hopefully soon to never work again showrunner said the episode "turned him on a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment