Friday, August 17, 2018

synchronicities

I had a bunch of synchronicities, *but I don't trust them..SPOILER ALERTS!! orange is the new black spoiler" IN one..two..three GO ...the show is so entertaining, that you fail to see these flawed characters, not only flawed, but sociopathic, especially the new sisters, barb and carol. I noticed carol, (well, because she has 80s style glasses, that I want)...ok, I dont feel like typing, but I will!

The other night, I was watching some of the Spies girls manifestation videos. the one kept showing animal totems. for instance, ducks would approach them, and there would be a caption of a duck totem, or a cat, cat totem, dog totem.. etc...(i was thinking, well, you guys are approaching THEM, and the cat was actually HIDING...but ok..)

so, the next day, after work, i went outside and saw a big, fat toad. I picked it up, brought it in the house, then let it go (after it PEED on me!??!) ughh. but yeah, so i went back inside, washed my hands, and pressed pause to finish watching the OINTB episode. at that point, nicki says, 'do you see that big, green frog over there? (yeah frog, still related)..i was like AHH!! weird!??! later, in that episode, someone says about MANIFESTING your life! as i was scrolling through fb, i saw a picture of a FROG! then i put on graveyardgirls youtube video, (i was invested in her whole entitled starbucks crap everyone is hating on her for)..she says, 'ever try to lick your own tongue?' when I did that, made me think of toad belly. the next day at work, i saw some super mario figurines. i picked up the toadstool one and thought, 'look at toad' then i was like TOAD!???!

the night before i googled toad totem (toad-em)...to see the meaning of toad. its interesting. i will link that later...(totem kept showing up in the spies girls videos too, remember?)

i had two sort of psychic moments at work today as well, but i dont feel like writing them. this morning, this man goes to my line, and he has a bunch of sugar and flour. he seemed like he wanted me to ask about it, so i did. he tells me his wife makes homemade bread. he told me to google 'l-susteine" he explained to me that it is made up of horse hair, bones, all this gross stuff.

mike just got a tattoo of homers spirit animal, the coyote, from the simpsons. we watched an episode. they kept mentioning, 'spirit animals'. I told mike, 'see, a synchronicity!??!" then, the little girl had tadpoles. however, SPOILER ALERT...we watch these shows, and like the characters, but the two older sisters ...they wanted to kill the little sister. one even drew the girl getting POISONED. i also noticed they had NOXEMA in it. they were really detailed in the noxema, saying, "im a girl of the 90s', so am i, and i use the stuff. last summer, i took a picture with my good camera, my shower. in it, there is the noxema. i believe they added that as a nod to me, somehow, that i would notice, (also with the retro eyeglasses, and the poison)..

the one character, alada, is selling these shakes. in the break room, the guards are saying, you know, they use SUSTEINE in it. "what susteine?" oh , its made up of cartilage and such. HA! WHAT!??! i have never heard of that, until this morning, and what are the odds that i hear it...on the show?

i feel like, someone told that guy to come to my line, and talk to me about it, because they knew i would watch that episode tonight. i have no clue.

i added miki spies to my group, and she loves my synchronicities.
























No comments:

Post a Comment